CellC-> Vodacom

Lee31

Still terrible on my side.

Hopefully mine will get resolved soon..

unobeat

I have been having issues with CellC network since been migrated to Vodacom on both my CellC contract numbers.

1. Calls are dropping
2. Network coverage disappears
3. Mobile data internet service is continuously buffering while on YouTube and struggle to browse the internet.

What frustrates me more is that i am a paying contract customer and this is what i have been experiencing since the migration as my area has poor Vodacom coverage.

@Cell_C please Help ASAP

Last edited:

Lee31

You really have to keep hounding them :(
They have gone completely silent on me....numerous follow-ups and nothing.. got a reference number on 11 Feb, but 3 weeks later and nothing has changed....

CellC...are u even helping your contract customers?

ijacobs3

Expert Member
They have gone completely silent on me....numerous follow-ups and nothing.. got a reference number on 11 Feb, but 3 weeks later and nothing has changed....

CellC...are u even helping your contract customers?
@Cell_C ? no more help for forum users? you guys sorted mine out so nicely after loads of fighting :D

Cell_C

Cell C Representative
Company Rep
I am still waiting @Cell_C

A response could be appreciated and not this silence.
Good Day unobeat

Thank you for reaching out to us.

Please accept our apologies for the delay in response. Kindly send us a PM with the affected number so we can help.

^NZ

unobeat

*Update*

So after CellC here went all silent on me even on pm.

Decided to communicate to them on Twitter ehich then i completed a form for an escalation and got a call logged with network department.

I got feedback that my SIM cards are old and i will need to get new SIMs from CellC store (not rica them) then do a SIM SWAP through call center and that resolved my issue.

When i selected the network provider, i chose Cellc and network speed on mobile data is back to normal plus i have enabled roaming.

ijacobs3

Expert Member
*Update*

Decided to communicate to them on Twitter ehich then i completed a form for an escalation and got a call logged with network department.

I got feedback that my SIM cards are old and i will need to get new SIMs from CellC store (not rica them) then do a SIM SWAP through call center and that resolved my issue.

When i selected the network provider, i chose Cellc and network speed on mobile data is back to normal plus i have enabled roaming.

Very glad to hear this!

Lee31

*Update*

This is good news... So there's hope for me

Lee31

Update: So 4 reference numbers later with absolutely no improvement (unable to make calls even) I cancelled my contract and ported away from CellC.

Happy days ever since

ijacobs3

Expert Member
Update: So 4 reference numbers later with absolutely no improvement (unable to make calls even) I cancelled my contract and ported away from CellC.

Happy days ever since
Out of interest, who did you port to?