Cheapest cellular tablet deals in SA

beans100

Honorary Master
Vodacom ad ??? More than 50% of article is about Vodacom. They probably saw the surge in "I want a tablet, suggestions" threads and thought they might make something here.

Ryansr

Expert Member
Bought my wife the ASUS for her valentine's gift and she's absolutely loving it! Having many ASUS products myself, they are a real brand name as compared to the rest of the other tablets in the above table. Can't beat their excellent quality throughout most of their product range. Their routers is simply the best out there and has been for years.

alloytoo

Honorary Master
Just got myself a Galaxy Tab 3 Lite (T111) 7' as a contract upgrade. lowered my monthly bill by $10 and only had to chip in $50.

Having had a few cheap Chinese tablets (9' with A10 processors), I have to say quality of the Samsung is considerably superior, both in display and performance.

BFK

How about comparing apples with apples, give us a comparison of the same tablet on different networks, or select 5 tablets from entry level to top end and compare all 5 with the cheapest package (on that model) across all networks