Depression.

Both true but both really fkn hard to do.
It is - but it is really worth trying. You don't always have to be successful at it. Because of it, my relationship with my brother and mother is so much better. I am no longer so sensitive to the things they say and do.

I have a great friend who has basically disappeared. It was breaking me. But accepting the reality of the new friendship has definitely helped. Yes - it still hurts but it is how things are and wishing we still had the frienship we did have was only making me depressed.
 
Sadly one of my staff was notified this morning that her dad had been found after he went missing 5 weeks ago threatening to commit suicide. Apparently always suffered from depression and had tried it before but unfortunately got it right this time....

At least there is some closure for the family though after a long period of just not knowing what had happened to him....
 
Update:
I am doing fairly OK... the Taun saga kept me distracted nicely
I have also been building servers, working on my projects, and generally keeping busy.

And now due to the fukked up weather in CT, whole family is sick again... including me
Glad you are doing better though - even if you are ill now. We need to take the little wins.
 
Glad you are doing better though - even if you are ill now. We need to take the little wins.
Ears are completely borked... this weather caused me to have an ear infection.
And if that's not bad enough, car's engine decided to blow up on the way home. So now I have to use Uber and MyCITI to get around.

The cost to repair the car > my fvcks left to give, that is, even if the thing can be saved. At over 305,072km on the clock... ermmmmm nope.... especially not since those noises I heard before it stalled..
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X