drukkie
Expert Member
Can someone give me an update on astraweb and RS accounts?
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
naaa just got my account....
News doing great...40KB
Torrents doing 40KB
browsing is fast...
was off for 2 weeks...glad to be back![]()
DigiChillis servers are very rude! they dnt greet!"no greeting from remote host"
DigiChillis servers are very rude! they dnt greet!
Dave, please please plase FIX SKYPE AND STEAM!
NO dude YOU SEEM to suffer from illiteracy AND selective reading, AS I stated earlier and a friendly reminder, so did many others, Dave does NOT and did not reply UNTIL I reported Digichilli to the ISPAYou seem suffer from selective reading. //edit// and just for clarity, i'm in no way affiliated with digichilli in anyway. I'm just a user like the next guy.
If you want to be up to date with the latest news just email Dave and ask him. That what i done, maybe you should do the same.
Further do you suffer with ADHD (attention deficit disorder)?