Discovery Vitality [2018]

twr

Can I add my vitality drive insure coins to my vitality fitness coins to accumulate them?

twr

So I had a few existing rewards before the upgrade, are those now converted to coins? Or must I wait 48 hours for it to show?

lived666

Executive Member
So I had a few existing rewards before the upgrade, are those now converted to coins? Or must I wait 48 hours for it to show?
Like mine, vanished. No worries though, just coffee or smoothies

twr

The wife was very upset after gym this morning when she couldn't get her smoothie. I'm hoping they restore the saved-up ones in the next couple of days.
If I understand correctly. If it converts to coins of 40 then that's enough for a smoothie

Last edited:

StrontiumDog

Executive Member
My one weekly reward got converted into one spin which yielded 30 points, only enough for a coffee :/

jambai

But the diamonds on new active rewards to me look like a scam - who is going to get 5 diamonds in 12 weeks ( saying you get all your rewards ) and one diamond in 12 weeks is useless and probally will happen to most people . This things odds are in discovery’s favour ( damn actuaries ).

StrontiumDog

Executive Member
At least you can feed a child for a week with 25 points.
Fair enough. I see this morning they added 40 points extra so i had 70 points, but now when i look again it's back to 30 points! Discovery Vitality giveth and they taketh away!

Tinuva

The Magician
re the vitality open, anyone know if you can get the drive tag from TWT even if you not on discovery insure?

vorman

Expert Member
Trying to add a Fitbit Versa, getting this message for the last 2 days:
Are you a vitality member? I could not get past the profile picture screen to be a part of this program. I do have vitality drive though so how do I be part of the open program for vitality active?

Zukat

Well done to Discovery, they are really mastering the behavioural psychology- reducing their reward scheme costs, but giving element of excitement for their users by allowing to pick the tiles as if its all in your own hands now.