South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
I think you can. Cause its integrated.Can I add my vitality drive insure coins to my vitality fitness coins to accumulate them?
Like mine, vanished. No worries though, just coffee or smoothiesSo I had a few existing rewards before the upgrade, are those now converted to coins? Or must I wait 48 hours for it to show?
Did they convert to coins?Like mine, vanished. No worries though, just coffee or smoothies
Or must I wait 48 hours for it to show?
If I understand correctly. If it converts to coins of 40 then that's enough for a smoothieThe wife was very upset after gym this morning when she couldn't get her smoothie. I'm hoping they restore the saved-up ones in the next couple of days.
At least you can feed a child for a week with 25 points.My one weekly reward got converted into one spin which yielded 30 points, only enough for a coffee :/
Fair enough. I see this morning they added 40 points extra so i had 70 points, but now when i look again it's back to 30 points! Discovery Vitality giveth and they taketh away!At least you can feed a child for a week with 25 points.
They said this will not work on the APP for now. You have to use the website...Trying to add a Fitbit Versa, getting this message for the last 2 days:![]()
Are you a vitality member? I could not get past the profile picture screen to be a part of this program. I do have vitality drive though so how do I be part of the open program for vitality active?Trying to add a Fitbit Versa, getting this message for the last 2 days:![]()