Discovery Vitality [2018]

Invite please

Edit - thanks all
 
Last edited:
Is the app working for everyone?

I'm getting this error...
0c81d495dd73525ed5c12b795a8009ef.jpg
 
Sent some invites but still not there yet.

Would appreciate an invite or two: SZYMONB06f

Does Chad count as a legit friend? :p
 
PS. I already had 4 friends.. does that mean I just need 1 or I need to add 5 to what I had before.... Hmmm.

My situation as well, I believe you only need to add 1 more, which was achieved when we got the Chad le Clos friend request(app says I now have 5 friends) - he needs to start achieving his goals or find another team :)
 
I just crossed the threshold to get to gold, but it still says silver and "you need zero points to retain your silver status".

Does anyone know why that might be? When i moved up to bronze and silver it seemed to tick over automatically.
 
Anyone else having HealthyFood points and cash back issues at WW? According to Vitality I bought only 1 HealthyFood item (20 points awarded) for the period ending 23 September. Usually I buy over 15 HealthyFood items as I get over 300+ points. The one thing I suspect is getting a WW credit card has stuffed things up, though that doesn't quite make sense as I got the credit card in July already and my 23 August points allocation and cash back was normal at 340 points / R220 cash back.

I only started using the credit card for food items in September though, so maybe that triggered something...

Edit: I spoke too soon, my cash back came through this morning for R141~ so that's about 28 HealthyFood items. Something definitely wrong with the points allocation though at only 20 points for the month.
 
Last edited:
I assume you need the tracker from twt to get a spin with discovery insurance. Reached my goal on the app but not spin.
 
I assume you need the tracker from twt to get a spin with discovery insurance. Reached my goal on the app but not spin.
My insure app never starts recording. So yours recored without the TWT tracker?

Wonder if one can get the tracker without being an insurance member.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X