Discovery Vitality [2019]

binloud

Was there even a diamond on the board?

My diamond expired so I was supposed to get an extra play but didn't...I'll wait and see if I get it next week otherwise I'll call them.

Anyway, only got 1 play and got 30.
Yes a diamond was on the board, but it was conveniently not on any of the blocks I picked. They always make it right next to the one you pick I find.

fruitbat

Expert Member
Wife has Liberty life insurance products. Got emails from her advisor saying that she can get cashback or discount or something if she is on either Momentum / Discovery Vitality.... waiting for her to get more feedback from her advisor. Anyone else get similar comms?

amabacha

Just received an email from Discovery that from 10 July 2019 TomTom fitness devices will no longer be compatible with Vitality and therefore members who have TomTom fitness devices linked will no longer be able to earn Vitality Fitness points.

Chris_the_Brit

High Tory
In January 2017, TomTom exited the wearable fitness device market, and no longer offers fitness devices to consumers.

From 10 July 2019, all TomTom fitness devices will no longer be compatible with Vitality and therefore members who have their TomTom fitness device linked will no longer be able to earn Vitality fitness points.
Guess who has a TomTom device? Me :mad::mad::mad:.

To say I'm pissed off is an understatement.

I had one of the more expensive TomTom devices, gifted to me as a Christmas present in December 2017.

twr

I also have a TomTom but have had it for 2 and a half years
I'm gonna a get the Huawei A2 band Pro with the device booster,now with Google and Huawei parting ways ,I hope the play store on Android doesn't remove the Huawei health app as that is the only way I can link my Nokia phone to my Huawei device is via the Huawei health app

CranialBlaze

Expert Member
Guess who has a TomTom device? Me :mad::mad::mad:.

To say I'm pissed off is an understatement.

I had one of the more expensive TomTom devices, gifted to me as a Christmas present in December 2017.
OK but this is not news, they announced ages ago that this was going to happen as TT is leaving the wearable space. It was back in Jan already that the last TomTom connections were allowed.

Being pissed about something that has been expected for nearly a year is quite irrational.

They cannot very well be expected to continue supporting devices when TT announced in 2017, almost a year before you got it, that they leaving the wearable space . The fact that they have kept support for this long is impressive. It's nearly 2.5 years since TomTom made this choice.

fruitbat

Expert Member
Got another payment into my account with a description of “Balretail...”. This is still not sorted *sigh*

twr

I think it’s for healthyfood. Cos the amount agrees to the website. Just my shoeboaster and garmin Felix 5 cashback is outstanding.
Website?I thought they not showing the monthly health food payouts due to system upgrade?

beefymoocow

Website?I thought they not showing the monthly health food payouts due to system upgrade?
When I checked mine last week mine said R250 and that also agreed to what the consultant said.

And it has to be the healthyfood cos the other cashback is static and always the same each month.

twr

When I checked mine last week mine said R250 and that also agreed to what the consultant said.

And it has to be the healthyfood cos the other cashback is static and always the same each month.
Where did it show you the R250 ? I looked under rewards and health food section saw nothing for any amounts?