Discovery Vitality [2019]

Charlesjjm

Read back a few pages. Has anyone activated the new gym booster? From what they say before we activate it, we have to be debited the full gym fee each month and then get cashback. As opposed to only being debited 25% of the monthly fee like now. I'm on 75% gym discount and have both Diamond Status for Health and Bank.

I don't want to activate gym booster and have to do something extra to maintain that 75% discount which I get now by default.
Same. The current benefit is much better. I'm leaving it for now, until they take it away.

NoviceDIYer

I recently got my Dischem Healthy Care card. When is the healthy care 25% paid out? Is it the same day every month for all, or is it based on my start date?

Aharon

Honorary Master
I recently got my Dischem Healthy Care card. When is the healthy care 25% paid out? Is it the same day every month for all, or is it based on my start date?
You need to find out your cycle close date, then they'll generally pay the next day although sometimes a couple days after.

Gtx Gaming

Gtx Gaming
How long did you wait for yours? Still waiting for mine really want 25% back as I get free dischem vouchers from fnb, so they be giving me money to spend vouchers!

citizensa

Expert Member
How long did you wait for yours? Still waiting for mine really want 25% back as I get free dischem vouchers from fnb, so they be giving me money to spend vouchers!

Cash back is only on healthy care products and will be paid to vitality savings account. No more paid into Dis-Chem loyalty points.

krycor

Honorary Master
My Saturday parkrun also not showing, so I used the claim your points facility on the website, hopefully they fix it today

So I see it’s still not fixed so sending them an email direct..

So again, as with all their bugs.. users who don’t religiously validate & verify & complain about broken things will get stuffed. <— broken system.

twr

Expert Member
So I see it’s still not fixed so sending them an email direct..

So again, as with all their bugs.. users who don’t religiously validate & verify & complain about broken things will get stuffed. QUOTE]Yes that's what's irritating me,they have so many issues and sometimes things get sorted and paid back etc but if you don't monitor your rewards cash back miles etc,you may be loosing out

hjst45

Uploading steps isn't working and when you go to "Upload health data", the app crashes.

extrusion

Does anyone perhaps have the vitality events calendar PDF which used to be online ? They removed it a bit back. They owe me a lot of cash backs for events completed, yet I currently have no way of checking the past events myself, and I do not want to go on their word "This was not a cash back event".

twr

Expert Member
What's up with my fuel slips not all being captured? I spend R1400 last month says I only spent R660 ,same thing happened in may June and July several slips not being captured, been with them for two years and never had this problem

citizensa

Expert Member
What's up with my fuel slips not all being captured? I spend R1400 last month says I only spent R660 ,same thing happened in may June and July several slips not being captured, been with them for two years and never had this problem

It’s happening with me as well. I think they are being nasty to spend over 1000. I am guessing here anyway

twr

Expert Member
It’s happening with me as well. I think they are being nasty to spend over 1000. I am guessing here anyway
Their max pay back is R800 ,I usually spend about R1300 a month. So now I have to phone again see which ones didn't go through and resend them, problem is ,is that the slips have become fainted and some don't print clearly at the garage . So annoying