Discovery Vitality 2020

kfc4unme

Seems I only got awarded points for last year's HIV test but I did the full check up.

StrontiumDog

Honorary Master
How will we know if this year as at 30 September we had more points than vs last year 30 September?

Also is there a way to check this ourselves?

edit: I've checked based on screenshots i saved and it looks like i was about 1500 points ahead this year vs last year 30 September, so no extra points allocation for me! I paid for the fitness test this year but didnt do it last year. At least i got my money back on healthygear bought :thumbsup:

Last edited:

fruitbat

Expert Member
16320 points to go for me. Have to dig deep to find these. Fitness buckets for me and wife is <5k. Should be 2k healthy foods still... now for the rest. I need my Diamond :)
And more rolled in during the day. Checking now I have 1300 to go. Yay I will easily keep my Diamond status.

Reactions: air

3WA

Executive Member
Hi all,

When you change your preferred partner (e.g. from Woolies to Pick n Pay), does the change happen seamlessly, or is there a best time to do it (i.e. beginning of the month)? If I change mid-month, do I get all the Woolies miles from the first half of the month, and same with Pick n Pay in the last half?

Claymore

Executive Member
I still have 6000-odd points to go to maintain Diamond, no idea how I'll get those. Maxed out fitness points in June or July.

CodeMaster

Expert Member
Is anyone else having a problem with the Vitality app and Samsung Health? My wife and I are both having this problem.

When we go to "Devices and Apps" to sync, S-Health is no longer listed a Linked, if we try link S-Health, then a message pops up to say it's already linked.

Screenshot_20201101-070946_Discovery[1].jpg Screenshot_20201101-070956_Discovery[1].jpg

3WA

Executive Member
Is anyone else having a problem with the Vitality app and Samsung Health? My wife and I are both having this problem.

When we go to "Devices and Apps" to sync, S-Health is no longer listed a Linked, if we try link S-Health, then a message pops up to say it's already linked.

Dunno if this’ll help you but I have plenty of drama with syncing (iPhone 8). Every Thursday i uninstall and reinstall the Discovery app, and re-add the Health app. Then my activities sync properly.

Charlesjjm

View attachment 945360 View attachment 945362

OK, got it sorted. Had to clear Discovery app data and cache
I had the same problem over the weekend. Followed the same procedure as you to fix it.

binloud

Yeah also had it over the weekend, I was on the beta. I went back to the main app update channel.

FoXtroT

Expert Member
Anyone else get moved down a status suddenly?

I was on gold last year (and thus this year) and was almost at my gold goal for this year to move to diamond, and now suddenly I'm silver?

jun_tao

Anyone else get moved down a status suddenly?

I was on gold last year (and thus this year) and was almost at my gold goal for this year to move to diamond, and now suddenly I'm silver?
Not sure why you dropped a level, but the need to reach gold for 3 years to get to diamond fell away this year.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-11-05 at 13.23.27.png
    Screenshot 2020-11-05 at 13.23.27.png
    84.8 KB · Views: 50

Meister-Man

Discovery Vitality: kulula.com is now open! Vitality members have exclusive early access to book their discounted flights before anyone else. Book now!

Reactions: twr

twr

Expert Member
can you use credit from a previously booked flight?
I've been trying to get a refund ,I booked using miles and part cash ,but when I contacted vitality they said kulula will give me credit for a travel bank voucher. I don't want i want a refund

hj007

I've been trying to get a refund ,I booked using miles and part cash ,but when I contacted vitality they said kulula will give me credit for a travel bank voucher. I don't want i want a refund
The business rescue practioners didnt give a refund as an option. It was get credit, claim and get some money maybe along other creditors, or forfeit the ticket.
Discovery credit card said they wont process any charge backs because insolvency falls outside their conditions.