Discovery Vitality 2020

Koosvanwyk

I did 0km. So hoping they will update it. And I’m on blue from gold. Since I’m not driving.
Same here, did less than 5KM. I see it still shows as not achieved, it is a bit odd as it normally updates on Sunday mornings.

Last edited:

James 77

Has anybody else not yet received their shoe booster refund and or healthy food cashback. I usually receive these around the 10th to 14th of the month, so far this month nothing. I see mention on the Vitality help they have issue with healthy food cashback and advise a 2 day delay but it's more than that. Is there a known issue before I contact them?
Have you received yours yet? I'm still waiting

James 77

Did you check your Discovery miles?
I did before posting. No healthy food or gear payments yet this month. Its always before the 14th. So the 2-day delay with regards to payments, as stated on the website is moot.

jouda

Expert Member
Why should I check the miles, have they changed how they refund the boosters? I would still expect a cash refund as that was the original agreement for this shoe booster.
Same happened to me, I was bitching about not getting my refunds. Took them a while to respond, but yes, Im getting it as miles now (and I agree it is not what I agreed to/signed up for)

Noisybottom

Same happened to me, I was bitching about not getting my refunds. Took them a while to respond, but yes, Im getting it as miles now (and I agree it is not what I agreed to/signed up for)
Ok, thanks I will raise a query with them.

fruitbat

Expert Member
Got email stating the triggers that do the shoe boosters didn’t fire and being investigated. Will be paid out once this is resolved.

ab12312390

Got email stating the triggers that do the shoe boosters didn’t fire and being investigated. Will be paid out once this is resolved.
Many other things failed to fire or misfired then. In my case, I was told they have requested for my statement to see what went wrong.

twr

Expert Member
I still haven't got my device booster paid, must I send a query or wait?

citizensa

I am also really tired of all discrepancies in the miles allocation and I am unable to reach them through phone. What’s the best option to reach them now email? Please if anyone know email or any other way to reach vitality pls share

ab12312390

I am also really tired of all discrepancies in the miles allocation and I am unable to reach them through phone. What’s the best option to reach them now email? Please if anyone know email or any other way to reach vitality pls share
For miles: bankrewards@discovery.co.za
General vitality queries: vitalityinfo@discovery.co.za
Let us know what they say. Still waiting for a spreadsheet of my allocations from them too.

amabacha

WhatsApp is by far the best channel to use. Register on the website and once it’s activated type ‘speak to a consultant’ to switch from “bot” mode to an actual human. The team on WhatsApp have always been very knowledgeable and have resolved my Vitality issues.