Discovery Vitality 2020

ab12312390

Quick question - am I correct that without the Discovery credit card, the Vitality Healthy Living cash backs are limited to 15% and paid into your normal bank account?

I hardly use my Discovery card so considering cancelling it and getting the cash backs paid into my FNB account.
They might in future pay it in discovery miles into your discovery miles account.

InternetLuddite

Expert Member
Can anyone with Garmin devices confirm if Discovery has picked up in allocated points for the last week now that the Garmin systems are back online.

Mines has not changed since last week and I don't even know if where to see that option "points not calculated' described earlier

twr

Expert Member
Hopefullt the new drive goals are working from tomorrow morning!
Is there anything to look forward to about this? Still get a play on the board and was easy to achieve the current weekly drive goal.

I know they will give you and x amount of dq points per week. But is this really anything to look forward to or am I missing something

Last edited:

Gtx Gaming

Gtx Gaming
Is there anything to look forward to about this? Still get a play on the board and was easy to achieve the current weekly drive goal.

I know they will give you and x amount of do poi6per week. But is this really anything to look forward to or am I missing something
Yes mainly for some people like me can't always drive 60 in a 60 zone then I get 3 star trip which causes it to reset. It won't reset will just loose some points if do it now.

Reactions: twr

Noisybottom

Can anyone with Garmin devices confirm if Discovery has picked up in allocated points for the last week now that the Garmin systems are back online.

Mines has not changed since last week and I don't even know if where to see that option "points not calculated' described earlier
I use Garmin and it looks like my activities have been picked up with correct points allocated.Screenshot_20200801-090252.jpg

InternetLuddite

Expert Member
Mines still not reflecting. Fsck.

My wife also switched to Garmin, and can't link vitality to her new connect account. Hoping t's all solved soonScreenshot_20200801-124822.jpg

vajavich

yup, all of the points from the period where they were down were allocated correctly.

twr

Expert Member
My trips are all showing 0 stars or 1 star, seems be based on New system now.
Same here ,just sent them an email before reading your post oops. But also during the week I did two very small trips(less than 1km) it showed connected and recording and even showed calculating but then when it was time.to show the score it now says phone was not present during the trip, can't be as it showed recording, surely it should give you a result even for less than 1km?

InternetLuddite

Expert Member
yup, all of the points from the period where they were down were allocated correctly.
Mines not reflecting from 24th July until yesterday. Went for a walk today and run and those have reflected inside Vitality. Looks like I better log a support call.

twr

Expert Member
But the main discovery app still says come back tomorrow to see your personalized goal, and it also shows the old 0/100km?

And I've gone from diamond to blue?