Discovery Vitality 2020

amabacha

I did my plays this morning, but once chosen they were never added to my miles balance. Selected them about an hour ago, anyone had this happen before ? Was 860 miles in total
Mine are showing now - I got 660miles today from 4 plays

Koosvanwyk

Here is the excerpt from the Vitality Drive 2.0 document.

Get rewarded for no-drive days

You receive points for days that you did not drive. If you do not drive for a full day, your Drive points balance for that day will be equivalent to the average of your daily Drive points balance over the past 30 days. This is an accurate predictor of what your Drive points balance would have been, had you driven that day.
I wonder how they will determine the average in the first weeks as you won't have a 30 day history. Let's say you don't drive in week 1?

jman

Expert Member
Since the latest app update on iOS yesterday the app has crossed out the 25% discount deals. It says 1 per member per day, which I haven’t used. Anyone else encountered this ?
It's not crossed it out, it's crossed out the 'original price' and indicated that you pay the discounted price for it. Are you able to redeem the voucher on the app?

ab12312390

Does anyone know where I go on Discovery's awful website to change my bank account details for payment of Healthyfood cashback? I can't find it and of course their FAQs are useless.
Go to Portfolio->Update Your Details. You will receive an OTP to allow you to do some of the changes.

James 77

It's not crossed it out, it's crossed out the 'original price' and indicated that you pay the discounted price for it. Are you able to redeem the voucher on the app?
I can’t redeem it, only the R75 for 750 miles is available to redeem.

fruitbat

Expert Member
8th come and gone. Was getting my miles consistently the last 2months from healthy food.
Ended up buying electricity from checkers to get eBucks today.

James 77

M
8th come and gone. Was getting my miles consistently the last 2months from healthy food.
Ended up buying electricity from checkers to get eBucks today.
Mine was 2 weeks late last month, had to do the same. Not expecting it to be allocated on time this month either. Still hopeful though.

Claymore

Executive Member
I see the Gym Tracker is rather broken (and they've told me so). It only registered one gym session last month, even though I did 4 (which show up under the activities).

hjst45

I don't see the Device Booster page anywhere in the app, even thought the website says it must be activated there. Also, the checkout with HealthyGear card does not give a discount on the total price of the device.

ab12312390

I don't see the Device Booster page anywhere in the app, even thought the website says it must be activated there. Also, the checkout with HealthyGear card does not give a discount on the total price of the device.
It is under Fitness Boosters. Can you see the link?