Discovery Vitality 2020

Gtx Gaming

Gtx Gaming
But the main discovery app still says come back tomorrow to see your personalized goal, and it also shows the old 0/100km?

And I've gone from diamond to blue?
Yes told me last week not achieved and also on blue

Koosvanwyk

I also wonder the same. What happens if you don’t drive for few days ? And can we still have no drive days and qualify for weekly goals
Presumably if you don't drive you will get the full points for that day as there is nothing to subtract from that days allocation.

twr

Expert Member
Yes they did say of you don't drive you will get the full points.

rsa-ace

Presumably if you don't drive you will get the full points for that day as there is nothing to subtract from that days allocation.
If you don't drive it uses an average of the last 30 days. So if you average 20/25 then they give you 20/25 for a day that you don't drive.

twr

Expert Member
If you don't drive it uses an average of the last 30 days. So if you average 20/25 then they give you 20/25 for a day that you don't drive.
I'm sure I read that if you don't drive on a day you will get the full 20/25 points

James 77

Does anyone know who we should contact regarding queries on vitality money? It’s part of Discovery Bank, so I’m assuming the bank, but I’m always struggling to get through to them and can’t hold on for 30 min + per call.

Any other email addresses that actually work ?

ab12312390

Does anyone know who we should contact regarding queries on vitality money? It’s part of Discovery Bank, so I’m assuming the bank, but I’m always struggling to get through to them and can’t hold on for 30 min + per call.

Any other email addresses that actually work ?
bankrewards@discovery.co.za
If at all they resolve your query within 10 days, play the Lotto.

rsa-ace

I'm sure I read that if you don't drive on a day you will get the full 20/25 points
Here is the excerpt from the Vitality Drive 2.0 document.

Get rewarded for no-drive days

You receive points for days that you did not drive. If you do not drive for a full day, your Drive points balance for that day will be equivalent to the average of your daily Drive points balance over the past 30 days. This is an accurate predictor of what your Drive points balance would have been, had you driven that day.

Reactions: twr

ros_b

Does anyone know where I go on Discovery's awful website to change my bank account details for payment of Healthyfood cashback? I can't find it and of course their FAQs are useless.

binloud

I did my plays this morning, but once chosen they were never added to my miles balance. Selected them about an hour ago, anyone had this happen before ? Was 860 miles in total

amabacha

I did my plays this morning, but once chosen they were never added to my miles balance. Selected them about an hour ago, anyone had this happen before ? Was 860 miles in total
Same my side. I’ll log a query later if it doesn’t resolve itself

Jacada

No I do most weeks lol

My 750 tile was the same one as last week. So thought wont use the same tile again, but seems they did.
Same thing for me and my SO. Has been since the new board. I'm starting to think it's rigged. :unsure: