twr

Expert Member
My goal is 140

I received my fuel cash back yesterday but not the 15% back on my car premiums for driving less than 500km.

Did anyone not receive theirs? Normally gets paid separately but at the same time

TranQ

My goal is 140

I received my fuel cash back yesterday but not the 15% back on my car premiums for driving less than 500km.

Did anyone not receive theirs? Normally gets paid separately but at the same time
I'm also still waiting for my cash back on monthly premium. It was normally paid on or around the 4th of each month.

NightCrawlerNic

Guys are killing it. I recently switched in march and sitting just under 6k. I have to say, its easier to get more points on 2.0 than the previous system.

Koosvanwyk

Was anyone else also short paid for the September feul cash back (paid today)?

They did not allocate any points on both my vehicles for the Online driving assessment and the Driving courses even though both are valid till 31 December 2020, meaning I am 200 points short on each vehicle and R200 in total.

Charlesjjm

Not on fuel. But they are cheating me on the 15/25 % back on the premium. Last month and this month I only got 15% back, and not 25%. I am driving about 150km a month.

binloud

My drive status just changed from diamond to gold even though my points are way more then 1000 and I have been on diamond for over a year. Anyone else?

Last edited: