Disney +

Hemps

Honorary Master
They really seem to be cracking down on guys using smartdns and vpn's, mine was working fine on smartdns and or vpn , now error 83

Azg

Expert Member
Anyone still watching Disney+? Which smardns or VPN still works?

Last edited:

Radorn

It was touch and go over the weekend. Sometimes I don't know if it's the vpn they detecting or just the Disney+ service being down/busy.

elf_lord_ZC5

Expert Member
It was touch and go over the weekend. Sometimes I don't know if it's the vpn they detecting or just the Disney+ service being down/busy.
Bugger, my Amazon Fire TV stick 4k is on order, and I want to give Disney + a look when it arrives.

Hemps

Honorary Master
Yip, tested with a couple DNS services and now nothing works.

steco777

Disney + is doing a data cap limit restriction. It’s sounds completely stupid but that’s how they want to block vpn access . They give each IP address a daily allocation cap and once it’s done they block the IP for the day . So you may find a commercial smart dns or vpn working sometimes and then it doesn’t .

Last edited:

elf_lord_ZC5

Expert Member
According to sources , Disney + is doing a data cap limit restriction. It’s sounds completely stupid but that’s how they want to block vpn access . They give each IP address a daily allocation cap and once it’s done they block the IP for the day . So you may find a commercial smart dns or vpn working sometimes and then it doesn’t .
An people on static IP's ....

steco777

An people on static IP's ....
True or hotels , offices etc . Not sure if they have to contact call centre to whitelist those IP ranges and ask for additional bandwidth .

This is a post I saw on a forum today from a guy who chatted to support

From forum :

Disney+ is doing IP blocking based on your usage. Essentially, if you use too much bandwidth, they block your IP. I was literally just told this by their customer service agent. Their solution was for me to use mobile data hotspot while I waited 24-48 hours for them to bump up my bandwidth.

elf_lord_ZC5

Expert Member
True or hotels , offices etc . Not sure if they have to contact call centre to whitelist those IP ranges and ask for additional bandwidth .

This is a post I saw on a forum today from a guy who chatted to support

From forum :

Disney+ is doing IP blocking based on your usage. Essentially, if you use too much bandwidth, they block your IP. I was literally just told this by their customer service agent. Their solution was for me to use mobile data hotspot while I waited 24-48 hours for them to bump up my bandwidth.

I know you're not supposed to use VPN's, but man it's tempting when they're doing dumb stuff like this.
Well, when people play silly buggers, because they think they smart, the usually find out fast, that others smarter than they, can also play equally silly buggers.

steco777

Well, when people play silly buggers, because they think they smart, the usually find out fast, that others smarter than they, can also play equally silly buggers.
Yeah inferior systems will eventually break down . That’s why I work things out on my own. Love the challenge and I usually / always find a way to solve them .

elf_lord_ZC5

Expert Member
Yeah inferior systems will eventually break down . That’s why I work things out on my own. Love the challenge and I usually / always find a way to solve them .
Yeah, they must ask Donald Trump, who is a prime chump, how many holes his "patriotic" wall has in it, he will no be able to give you an answer, because the holes appear faster than he can count them, never mind actually building it.