Disney +

Arzy

Honorary Master
Which Smart dns or VPN are you using to get good picture quality?

With Unlocator it plays without buffering, but never above 480p.
currently using expressvpn, didnt want to work with smartdnsproxy

Reactions: Azg

Hemps

Honorary Master
I had to install vpn and avoid smartdns
I now have it working with smartdnsproxy vpn and can stream and download to device BUT if I want to airplay from either osx or ios to atv4 , instant error?

steco777

I had to install vpn and avoid smartdns
I now have it working with smartdnsproxy vpn and can stream and download to device BUT if I want to airplay from either osx or ios to atv4 , instant error?
That’s because appletv will do a region check separate to your phone and will see your routes on AppleTv are in South Africa

Hemps

Honorary Master
This region blocking nonsense is stupid, really I mean people are willing to pay.
suppose we will get some watered down content if it ever arrives here.

back to pirating

Radorn

Got it working with a vpn and Apple subscription with a gift card to register.

Archie1

Got it working with a vpn and Apple subscription with a gift card to register.
Did the same - but any idea what's the cheapest way to get a US iTunes gift card (preferably at face value)? A lot of the online stores seem to add some mark up.

Radorn

Did the same - but any idea what's the cheapest way to get a US iTunes gift card (preferably at face value)? A lot of the online stores seem to add some mark up.
I noticed that.

Some say you can buy straight from Amazon if you change your profile location to USA. I'll try that next.

Nerfherder

Honorary Master
Hulu is perfect, go over to Netflix, pixelation of astronomic proportions, hop back to Hulu and life is great. Probably linked to the article over a year ago where ISP's are throttling Netflix traffic whether under strain or not
Oh - that is your ISP. Rather look at changing that instead.

Nerfherder

Honorary Master
Colour me vaguely impressed. That little warning label is actually quite good in its own way...
It is.

Basically just saying - you can choose not to watch this.

If you go through old cartoons on youTube you will see some insane things. Its hard to imagine that looked at those caricatures with their kids and were entertained.

I'm definitely not a fan of ignoring this kind of history though, its critical to understand why things changed.

ArtyLoop

Executive Member
FFS the level of offense these days is just mental. It's a story for entertainment. Can we complain that Captain America is not representative as he tries to save the world, not just 'Murica, or maybe Wonder Woman must be Wonder Gender neutral being. This PC thing is getting out of hand..... More and more the idea of removing warning labels seems like a great start.
Special snowflakes and their feels...
What can we say? Eventually just looking at them will reduce them to crying hysterically

Pox

Expert Member
Special snowflakes and their feels...
What can we say? Eventually just looking at them will reduce them to crying hysterically
Careful, wasn't there a Californian University student council that declared that not looking someone in the eye was a micro-aggession.

elf_lord_ZC5

Expert Member
Careful, wasn't there a Californian University student council that declared that not looking someone in the eye was a micro-aggession.
Retards, will forever remain retards, and short of killing them , there is not anything one can do about them. Unfortunately killing them is not an option these days.

Johnny_Q

Ive bought from Amazon for the last few years at face value

Archie1

Ive bought from Amazon for the last few years at face value
So I did try this but then they blocked my account for two hours and I had to reset my password. I was using my local address however. Do I just need to put in an international address and all will be fine?

Johnny_Q

So I did try this but then they blocked my account for two hours and I had to reset my password. I was using my local address however. Do I just need to put in an international address and all will be fine?
Yes , I have an Aramex US address and have never had any issues purchasing with my SA Credit Card