Do anyone get the "Resync" problem with Axxess?

touch7

Every damn month axxess debits my account and after a couple of days (maybe 2 or 3) the networks start being ****. By that I mean I barely can access the internet even when I have a lot of data left. I have had to report the same error every month for the last 6 months.

Here is an example of typical responses I have:
"Your connection is not updating to the correct profile,I have re synced it from my end".

Every time I report this, they send me such a response and fix it. The problem I have is that I have to report this every month which has become really annoying for me now. It makes me wonder why they don't give me a button to click so that it can resync or at least do the resync thing eveytime they debit my account.

Does anyone who uses axxess and axxess debits they account every month have the same problem or is it just me? I'm getting annoyed because they should fix this, I mean I have reported this thing 5 times in a row now.

I'm talking about their mobile service.

CrzWaco

Expert Member
Had it for about 3 months as well told the support person this is the third time and after that its been sorted so far. Everytime I had to call in there was nothing on my side that I could do to sort it out.

SweetFennyAdams

Expert Member
I have the same issue with Axxess mobile internet.
I dont know how many times I've had to call their support line and have my SIM 're-provisioned' or 're-scynced'.
As a result I've migrated to another more stable network and have down-scaled my axxess subscription to the lowest R29 package so I can travel with the SIM to areas where my other network does not function.
Axxess started with great deals and service, but now ... meh ... tired of struggling with them.

Last edited:

touch7

@ SweetFennyAdams - Which "more" stable network are you using now? I'm looking for alternatives.