Documentaries

Mortymoose

Honorary Master
We have an Afrikaner in our town, his family returned from Argentina and settles in SWA back in the day, everytime the boks play the Argentine, this Afrikaaner is running around the town in the Argie jersey waving the flag....Oh, he is fluent in espanol'

Goes by the name Smit....... One of the business's he opened here was a restaurant called Don Esteban....
Well my day just got interesting...

At work, The Spanish speaking Argentine was in the shop.....

Turns out he is very aware of the doccie, seeing as he donated R25 000 towards the production of it. The producer was a family member of his. He was lank excited that I knew about it and offered to bring me a copy in the morning.
He still visits the Argentine every couple of years...

Small world.....indeed...

Honey Badger

Honorary Master
The Traffickers

Its on Netflix and I'm watching S01E01. I'm lying down and too lazy to get my laptop now 1537049586129.jpeg

satanboy

Psychonaut seven
AlphaGo (2017)

Very interesting....may start playing Go. 7/10

Go is an abstract strategy board game for two players, in which the aim is to surround more territory than the opponent. The game was invented in China more than 2,500 years ago and is believed to be the oldest board game continuously played to the present day.

sand_man

Honorary Master
He's a legend in body building circles though! Unbeatable in his prime!

gamer16

Executive Member
Its beautiful to behold that spitfire, really is. Had a look at the documentary, fond myself rewinding every time it was on screen, absolutely adored it.

Getting an insight into peoples train of thought back then was also very interesting, a sort of forget to be scared duty they had, and fun it seems.