Easiest method of CellC Sim Swop?

Jasondj99

My cell c SIM card just stopped working for some reason so I went and bought a new cell c SIM card but did not reca as I would like to do a sim swop how do I do that without any hassles?

Cell_C

Cell C Representative
Company Rep
Hi Jasondj99

Please PM us the RICA serial number of the new SIM card + your Cell C number and contact details.

Our team will gladly help with a SIM swap.

^NS

Azukile

Hi
My phone got stolen
I've been trying to do sim swap with two units Rica'd sim card I need assistance
Thank you

Cell_C

Cell C Representative
Company Rep
Hi

My phone got stolen I've been trting to do sim swap with un Rica'D sim cards I really need help
Hi Azukile

Drop us a PM with the number in question, your Rica serial number and contact number. Our Team is ready to assist you with your SIM swap request.

^MM

Bilali

Cellc really sucks, I lost my phone a month ago with my sim now I want to make a sim swap on the number they telling me I cant cause the number does not belong to me yet I have been using this number from 2008 and I had ported it from MTN to cellc thinking its the best service, yet now they failing to make my sim swap on a number I had for years.... this really sucks!!!!!!

Cell_C

Cell C Representative
Company Rep
Cellc really sucks, I lost my phone a month ago with my sim now I want to make a sim swap on the number they telling me I cant cause the number does not belong to me yet I have been using this number from 2008 and I had ported it from MTN to cellc thinking its the best service, yet now they failing to make my sim swap on a number I had for years.... this really sucks!!!!!!
Hi Bilali

We have responded to your post regarding the sim swap.

^MP

Fadzai

HI

Cannot do a sim swop as I cannot remeber the last 3 dialed numbers. Is there any other security questions please as I urgently need my number back.

Bats

Hi
I been trying to do sim swap on my cell c number l lost my sim card when l left SA 3weeks ago and am losing on the security checks on most recently called numbers and the last 2 dialed numbers, please help l use this number as a business contact am helpless.... :-( :-(

Cell_C

Cell C Representative
Company Rep
Hi
I been trying to do sim swap on my cell c number l lost my sim card when l left SA 3weeks ago and am losing on the security checks on most recently called numbers and the last 2 dialed numbers, please help l use this number as a business contact am helpless.... :-( :-(
Hi Bats

The security check is a mandatory part of the sim swap, which you would have to pass in order for the sim swap to be completed.

^MP

Bats

Hi Bats

The security check is a mandatory part of the sim swap, which you would have to pass in order for the sim swap to be completed.

^MP
Yes ^MP l understand ,but l can't remember enough to pass, the more l try more l hit a dead end

Bats

You can try visit your nearest Cell C store with your ID and proof of residence, however you will also be asked to complete a security check.

^MP
Been all there, you my last hope and option and So by meaning l just lose my number and everything cause I can't can't remember . No offence so much for customer service and sucks being human!