Easiest method of CellC Sim Swop?

Cell_C

Cell C Representative
Company Rep
Good day Cell C Representative (My Hero)

My sim was damaged and really need my number as everything is linked to it eg. Banking, student portal etc.

Please assist my number is 0624163864 (the number i need that was damaged) and the rica serial no. 021413869510 (the new sim that is not rica'd as yet).

Please assist as this is my primary number and it's on my cv's as well.

The call centre asked me some questions that i really can not remember and its really frustrating.

Thanks a million
Good day Bri3mo786

Thank you for reaching out to Cell C, regarding your SIM swap.

Please note that the SIM swap verification process is mandatory, it is the method used ton verify that you are the owner of the number in question. This is because of the high fraudulent activities done through a SIM swap. Strict SIM swap processes are enforced by ICASA in protection of the customer and us (Cell C).

If the SIM card is registered with your details, you can visit a Cell C store near you with your ID book/card and proof of residence for assistance.

^NZ

Bri3mo786

Thanks a lot Cell C Rep

So I guess I'll just have to take the time off and go into a store. Hopefully I'll get the worldclass service you promise as a brand.

Thanks.

Prenisha Reddy

Hi,

My was stolen on Thursday morning, I am having difficulties getting a sim swap done!!!

How am I going to know the last 5 dialed numbers when my phone was stolen hence I don't know these numbers of hand!!!

I went to store and I have been contacting the call centre and still no god damn help!! Your service is absolutely pathetic.

Who put such procedures in place , I need my number back , it is linked to all my personal stuff and I am not willing to get a new number and go through changing all my stuff , I am sick and tired ...

PLEASE HELP SOMEBODY, ANYBODY I AM DESPERATE!!!

Cell_C

Cell C Representative
Company Rep
Good day Prenisha Reddy

Thank you for contacting Cell C.

There is a lot of fraud when it comes to SIM swaps and that is why we take the necessary steps to protect you as the customer as well as Cell C.

A SIM swap cannot be processed without you passing the security check questions.

^NT

Lmakhoza

Hi DM i lost my sim three weeks ago tryed to do a sim swap but could not because i have to remember 5 last numbers i called which i dont remember i realy need my old number can you please help im too far from town cant gi to cell c shops

Cell_C

Cell C Representative
Company Rep
Hi Lmakhoza

You need to pass your security check in order to have the SIM swap processed.

^PN