Easy Equities good or bad?

e4et

Expert Member
This is my first time filling in the E-W8 form, so possibly stupid questions incoming.

Under the section requested a TIN number, I don't fill in anything there as I am not a US citizen, correct?

Further along, what am I supposed to fill in under ''Income Type', 'Treaty Article and Paragraph' and the additional stuff? The email I received from EasyEquities only mentions entering 15%.

View attachment 1151944
I don't think you should tick the box for making a special rate claim. They explain that right in the beginning, at the bottom. Just go back and verify

thestaggy

Honorary Master
I don't think you should tick the box for making a special rate claim. They explain that right in the beginning, at the bottom. Just go back and verify

How would you interpret this, though?

1632245693273.png

Conack

Expert Member
Got a notice, 3 days left and "something's" wrong on my form. Already submitted it twice before.

No indication what the issue is. Followed their very short "FAQ".
Can't find any option on their site to create a ticket or an email address to contact. Kinda pissed off tbh.

Found this:

Hidden as hell, even though the URL seems "obvious".

Looks like it's sorted now.

Last edited:

sandwitch

Can anyone explain what happened here, please? Why are there 2 Mondis? The bottom one has to do with Letters of Application.

Attachments

• MondiPLC.JPG
    MondiPLC.JPG
    25.9 KB · Views: 66

LaraC

Honorary Master
Can anyone explain what happened here, please? Why are there 2 Mondis? The bottom one has to do with Letters of Application.
It's a placeholder until the transaction is finalized. Once that is done it will be added to your Mondi PLC. :)

xrapidx

Honorary Master
Can someone explain this, if I look at, for example :
Ninety One Global Franchise Feeder Fund
via Ninety One - the price is 13.90
via Easy Equities - 15.42

Do EE add some sort of "commission" to the share price (both buy/sell)?