IceQB

Expert Member
I think it's FF way of saying, hey we still here.
Just watch how we scare you quick

Masik3R

Anyone on Vox with 200mbit+ that can pull over 10MB/s on Bnet downloads? Seems to peg there for me.

Steam maxes out the line..

IceQB

Expert Member
Frogfoot Fibre Services (FTTH & FTTB). Nationwide. Root cause has been found and services are busy restoring systematically. Further feedback to follow.

FlashSA

Executive Member
It's f*cked here in Beacon Bay. I had fibre for less than a month and Frogfoot had about 5 outages since.
Friends with someone in Coad Road. He just switched over to FF after telling Vuma to shove it. You and him are the cause.

Never had these issues 2 months ago....

Dan C

Honorary Master
Friends with someone in Coad Road. He just switched over to FF after telling Vuma to shove it. You and him are the cause.

Never had these issues 2 months ago....
hahaha. It's not an EL problem. We connect directly to Joburg, so if they go down we are down. Not sure why there is no redundancy to Cape Town for example.

Last edited:

PhireSide

Honorary Master
Hmmm. We also had some loss dé packettes earlier this evening, and a related loss of throughput for an hour or so.

Mweb, Taybank side of town

Groggyme

Im about to signup with Afrihost on FF. Decent deal on the 30/3 package. Cant deal with the shitfest that is Rain. I get 10/10 on speedtest sites but can't do anything with it. Even loading images on webpages is a lot for it.

Leno

Expert Member
Im about to signup with Afrihost on FF. Decent deal on the 30/3 package. Cant deal with the shitfest that is Rain. I get 10/10 on speedtest sites but can't do anything with it. Even loading images on webpages is a lot for it.

Its better than LTE (I was on rain and telkom) but you will need a backup connection if you work from home etc

Dan C

Honorary Master
Good luck with FF.