Frogfoot Port Elizabeth

Bryn

Doubleplusgood
dont think we have had 1 week this year so far without some sort of issue. Been really annoying
Ouch. I think I'll continue to check Openserve fibre coverage then before considering a home or office.

Previous house was in Mill Park with amazing fibre. Currently in Walmer with only slightly worse fibre. Rock solid on Openserve.

PhireSide

Honorary Master
Internet been dead since about half an hour ago. Latencies are up from around 11ms to around 50ms

loadhigh

Mine's still working but I am having difficulty accessing certain websites e.g. Netflix.

PhireSide

Honorary Master
Ping to the 1st hop outside my network:

IMG_20200914_220504.jpg

Speedtest also seems to have fallen off a cliff:

IMG_20200914_220518.jpg

PhireSide

Honorary Master
Seems my connection at home is down, as I cannot get onto my VPN and my WiFi camera is also offline (Sherwood area)

Anyone else off? I'm guessing this is due to the upgrades that are currently in progress

ECape

Seems my connection at home is down, as I cannot get onto my VPN and my WiFi camera is also offline (Sherwood area)

Anyone else off? I'm guessing this is due to the upgrades that are currently in progress
It’s back now at my place in Woodlands, but limping very badly.

WiseCrack

Expert Member
Yes almost at a stand still in Lorraine unable to stream anything.

Maybe @Frogfoot Fibre can give clients an update as to whether they are still busy optimizing the network

Frogfoot Fibre

Frogfoot Fibre Rep
Company Rep
Hi, kindly find that there are no outages in your area at the moment and the maintenance work has been completed. Please log a ticket with your ISP if you are still down or experience any further issues.