DTBA
Executive Member
- Joined
- Nov 27, 2011
- Messages
- 5,535
- Reaction score
- 904
Some hard learned lessons.So I took my 600D with me to the horse-club this weekend.They did some dressage and jumping so on.
First thing is shadows and shade is bloody irritating. First mistake I did was not shooting all my photos in RAW,got very good results from RAW easy to edit out bad shadows.
Second mistake was shooting ISO on auto and a F stop of 8.Some of the photos shot in the shade had been shot at 800ISO even that low my 600D had bad noise on them
made me really sad
Last people of cellphone cameras walking in front of me when I am shooting
I don't do it to them >>>>
First thing is shadows and shade is bloody irritating. First mistake I did was not shooting all my photos in RAW,got very good results from RAW easy to edit out bad shadows.
Second mistake was shooting ISO on auto and a F stop of 8.Some of the photos shot in the shade had been shot at 800ISO even that low my 600D had bad noise on them
Last people of cellphone cameras walking in front of me when I am shooting






![IMG_0242[1].jpg IMG_0242[1].jpg](https://mybroadband.co.za/forum/data/attachments/28/28715-c5dbdc34658ea7b1f7664796ccca3056.jpg?hash=xdvcNGWOp7)
![IMG_0243[2].jpg IMG_0243[2].jpg](https://mybroadband.co.za/forum/data/attachments/28/28717-8d0cacb2833d886ec1b2de4a1ef5f1dc.jpg?hash=jQyssoM9iG)
![IMG_0244[1].jpg IMG_0244[1].jpg](https://mybroadband.co.za/forum/data/attachments/28/28719-24f56f74176faef7dd29096f59e64aa2.jpg?hash=JPVvdBdvrv)