BLIXEMPIE
Honorary Master
What did you order?Phoned Call Centre and they said this was a limited special and delivery should be coming Friday/Monday
I don't know what's gonna happen, lets see
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
What did you order?Phoned Call Centre and they said this was a limited special and delivery should be coming Friday/Monday
I don't know what's gonna happen, lets see
lmao i'd probably ask the same
Actually called them yesterday and they said the supplier already shipped it as they are apparently in JHB?
Will post a photo when I get it as well, just so that I can believe it myself
Plot twist - they send me some budget speaker worth R399 xD
View attachment 563455
I love Xiaomi. I Do not see myself ever buying a Samsung phone ever!Xiaomi Mi5 32gb R2999 https://mia.africa.com/za/mi-5-product-428
Why is there a spelling mistake? Something fishy here.
Delivery in "Rrogress"
That's fantastic news. Do they send notification via email?Me as well, I ordered the Bluetooth speaker for R399
That's fantastic news. Do they send notification via email?
That's fantastic news. Do they send notification via email?
yip mine is the sameMy order shows "in progress" anybody else stuck at the same point ??
I wonder if it's worth taking to Wendy Knowler?When is a pricing error obvious though? If I see these volkano branded bt speakers going for R300~odd, and then a Marshall for R300- who's to say it's an obvious error?
U had ordered the katana sound bar ?As expected. View attachment 563475
Yes sirU had ordered the katana sound bar ?