Hardware Bargains - Open Thine Wallet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw so thanks
I see there are still available. Contemplating whether I should get one or wait until I've moved into a new place in May. Not sure whether it will ever be at this price point again but also don't want to risk opening it up in 2 months time only to find it damaged. Need help making up my mind.
 
Probably incorrect pricing bought a I9 9900 for R 3k they just said they didn't have stock and refunded me
Hahahhahha, I emailed them confirming the price last month and they immediately removed it from the website.
 
Those specs are very different from what CC shows on their site.

But, based on the claimed specs by Cash Crusaders, that's a good price. Think I'll go ahead and look into it.

Thanks for the recommendation BSB.
The CC version has a Mediatek Helio P22 Octacore chipset (MT6762).
 
I see there are still available. Contemplating whether I should get one or wait until I've moved into a new place in May. Not sure whether it will ever be at this price point again but also don't want to risk opening it up in 2 months time only to find it damaged. Need help making up my mind.
I've been checking the price and it's never been that low, in fact 9999 for a 65" is normally for one's like Sansui or other dodgy makes.
I bit the bullet, don't think we will see a mid range 65" TV for that price again
 
I see there are still available. Contemplating whether I should get one or wait until I've moved into a new place in May. Not sure whether it will ever be at this price point again but also don't want to risk opening it up in 2 months time only to find it damaged. Need help making up my mind.
Open it now when it arrives and use it, just save the packaging, sell the old screen in the meantime so you don't need to lug 2 TVs around when you move.
 
eBucks have the Mac Pro 16" for up to 40% off depending ebucks level. i.e. 30k ZAR for a decent spec.
Not a bad deal at all if you're level 5.


1615293349394.png

Do note that the i9 does like to throttle though, and it gets quite hot.
Still - its a decent price for the last gen.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yuu
eBucks have the Mac Pro 16" for up to 40% off depending ebucks level. i.e. 30k ZAR for a decent spec.
Not a bad deal at all if you're level 5.


View attachment 1033350

Do note that the i9 does like to throttle though, and it gets quite hot.
Still - its a decent price for the last gen.
Oh boy, the i9 must be quite bad then cause my i5 throttles and cooks an egg if I just look at it slightly wrong.. one browser tab, outlook for Mac, softphone and IM client is all I ever have open on the thing..
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yuu
Oh boy, the i9 must be quite bad then cause my i5 throttles and cooks an egg if I just look at it slightly wrong.. one browser tab, outlook for Mac, softphone and IM client is all I ever have open on the thing..
I hate encoding on mine, i literally have to put it down elsewhere as its far too hot, and far too noisy.

Sure, thats a very CPU intensive task, but my 2015 15" was nowhere near as bad doing the same work as the 2019 16"....
 
Clearance on the old Intel stuff no doubt but wow at that price it's not a bad offer... 16GB and 1TB...
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yuu
Hi guys, I’m looking for a mini itx all in one with some arbitrary cpu included. I remember someone finding some great used items so hoping for something similar.

Use case is a little NAS that I want to build with this chassis below as I have bought quite a few 2.5 HDDS. It will compliment my main system so not worried about specs.

Mini-ITX Small Form Factor Chassis/Case without PSU available to buy online at @TAKEALOT We offer fast, reliable delivery to your door. https://www.takealot.com/mini-itx-small-form-factor-chassis-case-without-psu/PLID70978395

If there is something better for my use case please let me know.
 
Good evening all,

I have ordered the Intel Core i9-10900F(https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B086MHTK5C/ref=ewc_pr_img_1?smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&psc=1)

Please let me know if you spot an "In Stock" or "Available to ship" local Z590 board....most of Amazon's stock will only ship end April atm
Found these:



With the latter one looking the better option for R100 more.

I keep reading comments about being aware that M.2 might affect GPU. How does this work?
 
Found these:



With the latter one looking the better option for R100 more.

I keep reading comments about being aware that M.2 might affect GPU. How does this work?
 
Found these:



With the latter one looking the better option for R100 more.

I keep reading comments about being aware that M.2 might affect GPU. How does this work?
Available PCIe lanes?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X