Lupus
Honorary Master
- Joined
- Apr 25, 2006
- Messages
- 91,759
- Reaction score
- 62,327
Where?Hisense 65U7QF selling for R9 999. Quite a good deal.
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
Where?Hisense 65U7QF selling for R9 999. Quite a good deal.
Vodabucks probably.Where?
Yebo GogoVodabucks probably.
Those specs are very different from what CC shows on their site.
Saw so thanksYebo Gogo
I see there are still available. Contemplating whether I should get one or wait until I've moved into a new place in May. Not sure whether it will ever be at this price point again but also don't want to risk opening it up in 2 months time only to find it damaged. Need help making up my mind.Saw so thanks
Hahahhahha, I emailed them confirming the price last month and they immediately removed it from the website.Probably incorrect pricing bought a I9 9900 for R 3k they just said they didn't have stock and refunded me
The CC version has a Mediatek Helio P22 Octacore chipset (MT6762).Those specs are very different from what CC shows on their site.
But, based on the claimed specs by Cash Crusaders, that's a good price. Think I'll go ahead and look into it.
Thanks for the recommendation BSB.
I've been checking the price and it's never been that low, in fact 9999 for a 65" is normally for one's like Sansui or other dodgy makes.I see there are still available. Contemplating whether I should get one or wait until I've moved into a new place in May. Not sure whether it will ever be at this price point again but also don't want to risk opening it up in 2 months time only to find it damaged. Need help making up my mind.
Open it now when it arrives and use it, just save the packaging, sell the old screen in the meantime so you don't need to lug 2 TVs around when you move.I see there are still available. Contemplating whether I should get one or wait until I've moved into a new place in May. Not sure whether it will ever be at this price point again but also don't want to risk opening it up in 2 months time only to find it damaged. Need help making up my mind.

Oh boy, the i9 must be quite bad then cause my i5 throttles and cooks an egg if I just look at it slightly wrong.. one browser tab, outlook for Mac, softphone and IM client is all I ever have open on the thing..eBucks have the Mac Pro 16" for up to 40% off depending ebucks level. i.e. 30k ZAR for a decent spec.
Not a bad deal at all if you're level 5.
Apple: MacBook Pro 16 Touch Bar/8-core i9 2.3GHz/16GB/1TB SSD
Get a Apple: MacBook Pro 16 Touch Bar/8-core i9 2.3GHz/16GB/1TB SSD from http://www.eBucks.com/shopwww.ebucks.com
View attachment 1033350
Do note that the i9 does like to throttle though, and it gets quite hot.
Still - its a decent price for the last gen.
I hate encoding on mine, i literally have to put it down elsewhere as its far too hot, and far too noisy.Oh boy, the i9 must be quite bad then cause my i5 throttles and cooks an egg if I just look at it slightly wrong.. one browser tab, outlook for Mac, softphone and IM client is all I ever have open on the thing..
@Senshi or really just check Carbonite, soon as they're available to purchase they'll be there (availability will be low but I'm sure you'll be quick)Good evening all,
I have ordered the Intel Core i9-10900F(https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B086MHTK5C/ref=ewc_pr_img_1?smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&psc=1)
Please let me know if you spot an "In Stock" or "Available to ship" local Z590 board....most of Amazon's stock will only ship end April atm
Found these:Good evening all,
I have ordered the Intel Core i9-10900F(https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B086MHTK5C/ref=ewc_pr_img_1?smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&psc=1)
Please let me know if you spot an "In Stock" or "Available to ship" local Z590 board....most of Amazon's stock will only ship end April atm
Found these:
Gigabyte Z590 UD AC Intel Z590 Rocket Lake LGA1200 ATX Desktop Motherboard - Wootware
Buy Gigabyte Z590 UD AC Intel Z590 Rocket Lake LGA1200 ATX Desktop Motherboard at Wootware with fast shipping & superb service.www.wootware.co.za
Gigabyte Z590 GAMING X Intel Z590 Rocket Lake LGA1200 ATX Desktop Motherboard - Wootware
Buy Gigabyte Z590 GAMING X Intel Z590 Rocket Lake LGA1200 ATX Desktop Motherboard at Wootware with fast shipping & superb service.www.wootware.co.za
With the latter one looking the better option for R100 more.
I keep reading comments about being aware that M.2 might affect GPU. How does this work?
Available PCIe lanes?Found these:
Gigabyte Z590 UD AC Intel Z590 Rocket Lake LGA1200 ATX Desktop Motherboard - Wootware
Buy Gigabyte Z590 UD AC Intel Z590 Rocket Lake LGA1200 ATX Desktop Motherboard at Wootware with fast shipping & superb service.www.wootware.co.za
Gigabyte Z590 GAMING X Intel Z590 Rocket Lake LGA1200 ATX Desktop Motherboard - Wootware
Buy Gigabyte Z590 GAMING X Intel Z590 Rocket Lake LGA1200 ATX Desktop Motherboard at Wootware with fast shipping & superb service.www.wootware.co.za
With the latter one looking the better option for R100 more.
I keep reading comments about being aware that M.2 might affect GPU. How does this work?