Hardware Bargains - Open Thine Wallet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does it support Plex Server? I couldnt find anything on the WD site.
I have the Seagate versions and they can support Plex Transcoding is not great.
 
Last edited:
My bad.
I thought it looked like a good deal.

It did, I even send it to my friends.....What I found strange of the bat was them advertising those "royalty line pots" for R500 more expensive than Takealot, Yet the chromecast R300 less than anywhere else, but only after Cerebus mentioned something I went to rather make sure....
Rather poor of "Catch of the day" to advertise "fake" products....
 
The sale seems to have already started. Lots of cheap TVs - Sinotec, Hisense, Sansui, Diamond etc.
 
Last edited:
There is a Gearbest rep on Carbonite. might be one on here as well, but they post coupons on Carbonite.

https://carbonite.co.za/index.php?threads/%EF%BC%88flash-sale%EF%BC%89xiaomi-redmi-note-5-4g-phablet-global-edition.204766/

If you give the phone/brand a chance, I think most people will agree that it is excellent value. You just need to add about R300 for customs on top of that price. I mean it is using the new Snapdragon 636 SoC, 4GB RAM, 64GB ROM and it goes on.

Otherwise you can get the other great alternative which is the Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite which is part of the Android One program, this one is dual sim with a micro SD slot! :D

https://www.gearbest.com/xiaomi-mi-a2-lite-_gear/c_11293/

If you really want to go bargain hunting, here is the spreadsheet with coupons for Gearbest: :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18T9uoKKVtkgGUqZVIWmu7QQA5v9ULpC5qB4-Q-BztcE/edit?usp=sharing
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X