Hardware Bargains - Open Thine Wallet

Status
Not open for further replies.
And Takealot has the redmi note 5 pro for R3299. So dunno if it was worth $189.
 
The Note 5 is better. Better camera but you can get the P Smart for about the same money.
You mean the Note 5 Pro is better than the Redmi?
What's the P smart and is that available locally?
 
You mean the Note 5 Pro is better than the Redmi?
What's the P smart and is that available locally?
Yep I see Note Pro better cpu and cameras. Normal price for pro $229 while normal for plus $189
 
Mtn deal. That voda deal is really good.
ad023f62e647bf09dd8a706c641b7ab7.jpg
 
You mean the Note 5 Pro is better than the Redmi?
What's the P smart and is that available locally?
Yes.

The Huawei P Smart is available locally yes. There's also the Huawei Honor range that's also available locally.
 
I know this isn't a request thread, but I'm looking for the cheapest place to buy a 100m roll of cat 5 network cable. Thanks
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X