Hardware Bargains - Open Thine Wallet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this a good monitor for general use and occasional gaming?


It supports AMD FreeSync, wonder if it will work with G-Sync nVidia GTX1070...
I have 2x of these in my home office and it works as it should. FreeSync without any problems on my RX580.
The monitors do tend to flicker a bit for 2-3 seconds after start-up, which my previous LG D2342P did not do.
Got them for a steal, so can't complain much.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yuu
Good price for 2000va ups, these prices will skyrocket now.
a8df3c5ddae229cc9869e12194a2b371.jpg
 
Is it 2000VAh or 2000VA? There's no link.
 
2000va cant seem to link it, it's on takealot
Check this out on takealot: KSTAR Powercom 2000VA Line Interactive UPS with USB
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yuu

- Battery Type & Number: 12V / 9Ah x2
So that's 216Wh
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yuu

- Battery Type & Number: 12V / 9Ah x2
So that's 216Wh
So same as the mecer which is quite a bit more
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yuu
Good price for 2000va ups, these prices will skyrocket now.
a8df3c5ddae229cc9869e12194a2b371.jpg
Check this out on takealot: KSTAR Powercom 2000VA Line Interactive UPS with USB

Price is now R1399
 
Price is now R1399

Still good price.
I just paid R1799 for a Mecer 2000VA(same spec as KSTAR 2x9aH), although I bought it locally and didn't have to wait for delivery.
If I had seen that yesterday morning might have waited a week for delivery....
 
Anyone able to say how long that boy would last for my fibre router ?
 
Mine did 4 hours other day, but that's killing the battery pretty quickly. 2 hours easily.
Thanks bud. Yeah , ideally I'd like it to do 4 hours with comfort without taking the batteries down to low. I'll have to look at another option for slightly to be safe.
 
Where can I get a decent gaming chair at a reasonable price...

Wanting the Cougar Armor One to go on special but still to pricy.

Missed the BF special on takealot. I can kick myself. Think it went for R2 800.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X