Thanks![]()
Linkbasic Panel Fan with Finger Guard
Linkbasic's CAB-FAN is a long-life fan that will cool your free-standing cabinet, quietly.scoop.co.za
No mention of a wall plug or usb powered.
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
Thanks![]()
Linkbasic Panel Fan with Finger Guard
Linkbasic's CAB-FAN is a long-life fan that will cool your free-standing cabinet, quietly.scoop.co.za
It's powered off of 240v power, so it should run off a wall plug...Thanks
No mention of a wall plug or usb powered.
That's it's normal priceWD Blue 500GB 2.5" Sata3 3D NAND SSD
R999
Takealot.com: Online Shopping | SA's leading online store
South Africa's leading online store. Fast, reliable delivery to your door. Many ways to pay. Shop anything you can imagine: TVs, laptops, cellphones, kitchen appliances, toys, books, beauty & more. Shop the mobile app anytime, anywhere.www.takealot.com
Unifi alien router only 380 dollars has 7gbpa wifi 6 and a display to show fancy statsLooking for a decent dual band router where the 5ghz band can do more than 1gbps to replace the existing setup.
The Ethernet port on my motherboard broke so I'm using WiFi now. I do gamestream from this pc and 2.4ghz is barely enough.
Also, for some odd reason, Kodi can't access my local share on said pc unless said pc is connected to the internet.... Wtf... It's a local share...
Anyway, any decent router that can fit the requirement? It's an mitx board so I don't have a free PCI slot either for a NIC.
How much printing do you do? A laser printer that has refillable toner could work out cheaper. Use to have canon which I just refilled the toner.Anyone know of good deals on Ink Tank printers currently?
Need to buy more in for my ancient HP inkjet printer and it's going to cost me R1300 for black and colour so I might as well get a new one.
Came across these but I haven't been following the prices recently to know if it's really a good deal -
Takealot.com: Online Shopping | SA's leading online store
South Africa's leading online store. Fast, reliable delivery to your door. Many ways to pay. Shop anything you can imagine: TVs, laptops, cellphones, kitchen appliances, toys, books, beauty & more. Shop the mobile app anytime, anywhere.www.takealot.com
Has a 3 year warranty compared to the Canon which only has 1 year.
Doesn't need to be a multi-function but it would be nice.
Can't you just use a USB 3 to Lan adapter?Looking for a decent dual band router where the 5ghz band can do more than 1gbps to replace the existing setup.
The Ethernet port on my motherboard broke so I'm using WiFi now. I do gamestream from this pc and 2.4ghz is barely enough.
Also, for some odd reason, Kodi can't access my local share on said pc unless said pc is connected to the internet.... Wtf... It's a local share...
Anyway, any decent router that can fit the requirement? It's an mitx board so I don't have a free PCI slot either for a NIC.
How much printing do you do? A laser printer that has refillable toner could work out cheaper. Use to have canon which I just refilled the toner.
I bought one. I replaced a usb 2 to Ethernet converter and that was a bit crappy. It's in Strand. Thinking of going through tomorrow but it's a distance ... Wellington -> Bellville -> Strand -> Wellington... FMLCan't you just use a USB 3 to Lan adapter?
Takealot.com: Online Shopping | SA's leading online store
South Africa's leading online store. Fast, reliable delivery to your door. Many ways to pay. Shop anything you can imagine: TVs, laptops, cellphones, kitchen appliances, toys, books, beauty & more. Shop the mobile app anytime, anywhere.m.takealot.com
Did you try plex? Works much better than kodiI bought one. I replaced a usb 2 to Ethernet converter and that was a bit crappy. It's in Strand. Thinking of going through tomorrow but it's a distance ... Wellington -> Bellville -> Strand -> Wellington... FML
I still don't understand the issue with not getting access to my network share from Kodi unless the pc is connected to the internet.
Rather get a wireless one with mobile printing so that you can print form your phone. If you shop around you can get one for close to 2k.Anyone know of good deals on Ink Tank printers currently?
Need to buy more ink for my ancient HP inkjet printer and it's going to cost me R1300 for black and colour so I might as well get a new one. The old cartridges are no longer refillable according to the store that usually refills them.
Came across these but I haven't been following the prices recently to know if it's really a good deal -
Takealot.com: Online Shopping | SA's leading online store
South Africa's leading online store. Fast, reliable delivery to your door. Many ways to pay. Shop anything you can imagine: TVs, laptops, cellphones, kitchen appliances, toys, books, beauty & more. Shop the mobile app anytime, anywhere.www.takealot.com
Has a 3 year warranty compared to the Canon which only has 1 year.
Doesn't need to be a multi-function but it would be nice.
The pc is on the network for a few minutes then it gets kicked off. This was all perfect before the load shedding on Saturday. My pc is connected to a UPS so I could switch it off gracefully. The router is not connected to a UPS. All other devices are somewhat ok on WiFi and the NV Shield is fine on LAN to switch.Did you try plex? Works much better than kodi
That's it's normal price
On "special"?Normal for when? Paid R1199 from TA 3 months ago.
Yes, R999 is the normal "special" price. Basically price rotation so not really a special.
It goes for R999 what feels like once a week.Eh, wth is normal "special" price?
The normal price I paid was 1199!
Maybe now, but I bought mine 3 months ago.It goes for R999 what feels like once a week.