Home Connecta Flexi

Cell_C

Cell C Representative
Company Rep
Hi Christo4

Thank you for reaching out to us.

May we have a brief description of your query.

^SM

Christo4

Hi Christo4

Thank you for reaching out to us.

May we have a brief description of your query.

^SM
Can we still buy 200gb and 1tb data - LTE - Home Connecta Flexi? It is not available anymore on app and or webpage.

Be pro-active in the future please. Inform us re any change. Thats why MyBB is here. Info, info. We need to know what is going on, what is going to change, etc.
Try to be the best representitive on MyBB.
We know you can!!!!!!!

Jake45

Expert Member
I think they have decided to change direction as part of the recapitalisation deal. I see that they are using similar terminology like fit-for-purpose entity in this article as well as in their Facebook posts.

It seems that the Telkom March Big Deal for R149pm might be a month-to-month contract which might not be too onerous if anybody else is interested. Otherwise there is the Telkom prepaid uncapped data for R229pm, MTN 140GB Home WiFi for R199pm, Afrihost 40+40GB for R199pm or Axxess MTN uncapped for R299pm.

Last edited:

Christo4

I'm confused.

Has their home connecta flexi offering changed again? These were the latest changes. Have they gotten rid of some of these bundles? @Cell_C View attachment 1270468
View attachment 1270464
200 GB and up not available on my Cell C app neither Web page as of 20:15 today.

Ouballie2

I think they have decided to change direction as part of the recapitalisation deal. I see that they are using similar terminology like fit-for-purpose entity in this article as well as in their Facebook posts.

It seems that the Telkom March Big Deal for R149pm might be a month-to-month contract which might not be too onerous if anybody else is interested. Otherwise there is the Telkom prepaid uncapped data for R229pm, MTN 140GB Home WiFi for R199pm, Afrihost 40+40GB for R199pm or Axxess MTN uncapped for R299pm.

Do you really believe what you are saying Re Cell C.
Google again.

ronz91

Expert Member
I have cell C coverage but not connecta coverage. They run in specific towers?

Christo4

Thanks to Cell C for the 1TB the last few months. Fibre went live this afternoon. Just in time to leave Cell C. May they suffer after the toxic decisions the last few days.

Gudnews

Expert Member
Thanks to Cell C for the 1TB the last few months. Fibre went live this afternoon. Just in time to leave Cell C. May they suffer after the toxic decisions the last few days.
You got data for on the go?