Huawei P30 Lite

airborne

Honorary Master
I did not even notice that actually.

My comment was based on the improvements for better read and writes as well as the better panel used.

For the same price I think the extra 2GB RAM, Better LCD panel and new flash memory it's worth it. Benchmark scores have increased so these 'upgrades' have done something right. AT R5499 cash it's still an absolute bargain.
Does it have an OLED screen now?

D3nz

Honorary Master
Screenshot_20200402_200108_com.huawei.android.launcher.jpg

Can't find Downloads icon after update. Any idea where it's moved to?

D3nz

Honorary Master
Where's it supposed to be? I just found it by searching in the Google bar.
Used to be under tools. I found it after searching in the Google bar, and while it gives me videos, images and audio, I can't get documents. I have to search for a particular document that I want...

Screenshot_20200403_103946_com.android.documentsui.jpg

madeinjapan

Updates on this phone are slow .

My old S7 just received a security update yesterday and this phone, well had just one update when I got the phone in November last year but nothing since.

Also performance wise I feel the S7 is still better. Only thing I like is the bigger screen. Eyes are not what they used to be.

Does the latest update address performance, etc?

Sayf777

Expert Member

My old S7 just received a security update yesterday and this phone, well had just one update when I got the phone in November last year but nothing since.

Also performance wise I feel the S7 is still better. Only thing I like is the bigger screen. Eyes are not what they used to be.

What network are you on?

Speedster

Executive Member

As posted above, I'm om march security updates. Not really that slow

cpu.

Expert Member
Is there a better sms app?

On my P10 lite I can:

- Pin message threads on top
- Unread on top
- Reach the "Blocked" settings from the Messaging app, not Phone
- Select text in a message - to copy it (I now have to copy the message, paste it and then select what I want.

Google Messaging is not for me.