leon kannie

please anyone assist me i am in need of 2 i7 laptops to begin my business of web design and web development . i don't have the funds to get the laptops . i urge anyone in South Africa to donate or sponsor or even if i can pay monthly for them i will . please help me out . mail me : leon@it-worxx.co.za

saor

Honorary Master
Another person in need of help that can't be bothered to format a sentence properly. Secondly, if you're desperate you don't really need an i7. You can do design and development on even older laptops or a desktop.

IssiAmd

If you need high end specs and able to pay monthly, maybe this is an option for you:

leon kannie

Another person in need of help that can't be bothered to format a sentence properly. Secondly, if you're desperate you don't really need an i7. You can do design and development on even older laptops or a desktop.
then even an old laptop would do . since you have the courage and the time to respond ,can you assist with 2 x old laptops that can accommodate the software for development . mail if you can assist . leon@it-worxx.co.za

animal531

Expert Member
You don't need an i7 for development, new i5's are more than enough (especially for web dev).

Ancalagon

Honorary Master
then even an old laptop would do . since you have the courage and the time to respond ,can you assist with 2 x old laptops that can accommodate the software for development . mail if you can assist . leon@it-worxx.co.za

You want people to give you free laptops but you already have your own hosted domain and website offering development services?

Sies man.

saor

Honorary Master
Address on the site is 38 Whipclay Walk .
Phoenix Arizona.
You type and make noises like a petty scammer.
I'll give you **** but I ain't giving you ****.

mister

Executive Member
Another person in need of help that can't be bothered to format a sentence properly.

Don't check out his website then! (https://www.it-worxx.co.za)

I do love how first you have an idea, then you build a website, and then you start to beg for equipment... Should have started with the begging first :rolleyes:

Crowley

Executive Member
I have two laptops that will suit your requirements perfectly.
7th gen Core i7
32Gb DDR4
512Gb SSD

Send me 20k for packaging and transport and I will send them to you.

GreGorGy

BULLSFAN
Address on the site is 38 Whipclay Walk .
Phoenix Arizona.
You type and make noises like a petty scammer.
I'll give you **** but I ain't giving you ****.

No, not Arizona. That is not on the site. Phoenix is in durban.

Sarg3_ZN

Expert Member
You can pay monthly for these, would go with Telkom, 24 month contract vs 36 month at Vodacom, but hey its your choice.