I'm inlove!

medicnick83

Paramedic
Yes, as the thread title states, I am inlove with my girlfriend.

We not official yet because of some 'issues' she has her side but I just thought I'd share this with all of you as it seems, there is some interest in my love life from a few of you and I'd hate to be 'keeping things' from those few.

Hahaha :D

Pooky

Garfield's Teddy
Wonderful. Do you have any real friends you could tell?

DJ...

Banned
I predicted this thread a few weeks ago - I think I even got the timing correct. It was inevitable!

medicnick83

Paramedic
lol @ the tags!
"Maybe kids" ROFL :D
She loves kids... I love kids too, and this is the first woman I've met who I would actually WANT to have kids with so that's why the "maybe"

Maybe she doesn't wanna have kids with me ;)

This is a 2 way street ya know ;)

Syndyre

Honorary Master
Yes, as the thread title states, I am inlove with my girlfriend.

We not official yet because of some 'issues' she has her side but I just thought I'd share this with all of you as it seems, there is some interest in my love life from a few of you and I'd hate to be 'keeping things' from those few.

Hahaha :D
Good. :) Just be careful of 'issues'. :eek:

LancelotSA

Banned
Ha ha I am with Pooky on this one... i have heard it said often that a lot of you have "real" friends on here but it does make me wonder when people come on to a forum to express their love. It then makes me s****** even more when the person states that it is not even "official" yet but he feels the need to publicise it. Damn, if it is not official keep it quiet, you can only end up with egg on your face if things go South!

PS And leave the married/involved/currently getting divorced women alone!

EDIT : The wonderful forum checker did not like me using the word s n i g g e r it appears! ha ha yet something else to laugh about!

RichardG

Honorary Master
Congratulations mate, please make sure you do have several loans, financial aid,child grant, to support you new born, when you've kids :)))

Really mate, I am really happy for you.
I wish you and the "girlfriend" all the best :)
Please tie the knot the sooner the better, and faster you can UNF UNF UNF UNF

medicnick83

Paramedic
You can still come out and make it official if she is "waving the red flag"!! ;)
You know, she hasn't actually said that I can't be open about it but having said that, she hasn't said I can either... I just don't wanna say anything for now.

Arg well...

RichardG

Honorary Master
You have no faith... why can't you just trust me ;)
Wait, I know what you want, you just wanna perv!
NOT-HAPPENING-BUDDY!
/me Gets my premium Digital Amsterdam upload stream ready for upload :)
to make a fortune out of gdiza, unf unf unf unf unf unf unf, cum , cum cum, cum, on no cum on you are good :)