I'm inlove!

RichardG

Honorary Master
You won't find anything there ;)
I've made sure of it.

OMG! You have issues ;) hahaha. It's not all about sex you know!
It's about known your partner, what she loves doing, her dislikes, someone you click with etc..

Sex is overrated :)
These days it's all about lust :)

RichardG

Honorary Master
JUST ONE THING FOR YOU...
WE'RE ALL INVITED TO YOUR WEDDING, AND YES ONCE AGAIN.
WE'LL SPONSOR OUR OWN BUFFET :) BUT YOU PAYING THE DRINKS MATE

Keeper

Honorary Master
I also have a GF - where do I click to start my own thread? I mean, that anyone on MyBB is able to get a chick is AMAZING! it's news everyone should know! :D

Your friend sh0t really needs to sort out that eating problem of his. He's constantly got food leftovers on his lower lip
I know I know I know... It's the fashion he is into, leave the man be ;)

:rolleyes:

Congrats to Pooky for that one
Never play with your food ;)

JUST ONE THING FOR YOU...
WE'RE ALL INVITED TO YOUR WEDDING, AND YES ONCE AGAIN.
WE'LL SPONSOR OUR OWN BUFFET :) BUT YOU PAYING THE DRINKS MATE
I'm sure I can organise ;)

I also have a GF - where do I click to start my own thread? I mean, that anyone on MyBB is able to get a chick is AMAZING! it's news everyone should know! :D
I think every guy should honor their girlfriend and threat them like the best gift they have ever had/received.
I mean, anyone who is willing to share what... themselves etc with YOU must mean something and that something is special.

Keeper

Honorary Master
Sure.

But why start a thread if u only been out with her a couple of weeks - i mean, seriously, who cares?

Sure.

But why start a thread if u only been out with her a couple of weeks - i mean, seriously, who cares?
I care, I wanted to share it and I really don't care if you wanna know or not.
It's like a Boodles thread, you know what is going to happen if you click it, you saw the subject title, you had a binary choice, you click it, or you don't, you did.

You don't care, so what... I don't care that you don't care, just leave it at that.

And another reason is Keeper, because I know, this one is going to be special and I'm so proud of that.

RichardG

Honorary Master
Do you need any help with the wedding, maybe some of us on mybb can be creative and help in some fields, perhaps, i can start by arranging a cheaper internet connection for you on sponsor.

Do you need any help with the wedding, maybe some of us on mybb can be creative and help in some fields, perhaps, i can start by arranging a cheaper internet connection for you on sponsor.
Can you imagine?
My first wedding on like like streaming for all of MyBB to see... wait, that's actually a very cool idea! :D