I'm inlove!

medicnick83

Paramedic
gdiza's eye spasm has returned........
No man, It's just so stupid that this 'are you gay' comments keep coming up?

I started the thread to share something nice with everyone (yes, 90% of the lot don't care) but then there is a 1 or 2 who must act their shoe size with the stupid comments instead of just being 'happy for me'

Anyone who knows me should incredibly happy for me, I go thru GF's like many go thru blank DVD's and here I have one who is happy with me and makes me so happy and bleh, I must sit thru 'gay' comments... OMG! I might be alot of things, but the last thing I'll ever be is gay... believe you me.

Stupid thread maybe, but it's better than reading about how people get burned in SA or whatever bad news gets posted daily on the forums.

Gothan

Expert Member
No man, It's just so stupid that this 'are you gay' comments keep coming up?

I started the thread to share something nice with everyone (yes, 90% of the lot don't care) but then there is a 1 or 2 who must act their shoe size with the stupid comments instead of just being 'happy for me'

Anyone who knows me should incredibly happy for me, I go thru GF's like many go thru blank DVD's and here I have one who is happy with me and makes me so happy and bleh, I must sit thru 'gay' comments... OMG! I might be alot of things, but the last thing I'll ever be is gay... believe you me.

Stupid thread maybe, but it's better than reading about how people get burned in SA or whatever bad news gets posted daily on the forums.
Wait!....so you are not gay?

Man, I am just ruffling your metro sexual hair style, I really dont care if you are straight, gay or prefer ol ladies with purple hair. I am going on leave on thursday, so if you still have this gf when I get back....good on ya (although it seems you are the one with the issues)

medicnick83

Paramedic
you must be strong to be able to throw him with a shoe.
I would opt to throw a shoe at him :rolleyes:
Grammer Nazi! :)

Wait!....so you are not gay?

Man, I am just ruffling your metro sexual hair style, I really dont care if you are straight, gay or prefer ol ladies with purple hair. I am going on leave on thursday, so if you still have this gf when I get back....good on ya (although it seems you are the one with the issues)
Used too be, not anymore! and I'm pretty proud of that.

Lino

I am back
Hey gdiza, first of all let me say congratulations, no one knows how long it will last. However do not worry about that rather ENJOY THE MOMENT!

"Happy for you bro"

To the rest of you who are being so damn negative: What the hell is wrong with all of you, if he wants to share it here, then why not!

Iwojima

Expert Member
Congrats gdiza...I too finally had the balls to take a chance this weekend and tell my lady that I love her :)

Iwojima

Expert Member
:D and? well? did say return fire? ;) com' on! tell!
She did indeed ;)

I'll admit I was a bit unsure of how she felt and her quick positive response to me saying those 3 words was a great feeling.

jsheed_sa

Executive Member
Yes, as the thread title states, I am inlove with my girlfriend.

We not official yet because of some 'issues' she has her side but I just thought I'd share this with all of you as it seems, there is some interest in my love life from a few of you and I'd hate to be 'keeping things' from those few.

Hahaha :D
Arent you in love every time, don't you find it cliche - I mean you might like every person but you certainly don't love every person.... seriously stop perpetuating hollywoods concept of love :p

J

Keeper

Honorary Master
"i think i'm in love now baby....la la la la laaa lalalalaaaaaaaa"

medicnick83

Paramedic
Arent you in love every time, don't you find it cliche - I mean you might like every person but you certainly don't love every person.... seriously stop perpetuating hollywoods concept of love :p

J
When have I ever really gone on ?
I remember when I mentioned Christine, but if you remember correctly, that was more of a 'pissing on Risa's battery' type thread.

This time around, its actually real, I mean it and I'm not joking like I was previously.

jsheed_sa

Executive Member
I remember when I mentioned Christine, but if you remember correctly, that was more of a 'pissing on Risa's battery' type thread.

This time around, its actually real, I mean it and I'm not joking like I was previously.
Meh 2 weeks isnt love thats infatuation - love is after a year or two and you can still be the bigger one and forgive if you have a huge argument - 2 weeks is nothing - not teething problems at that stage even...

J

Mephisto_Helix

Resident Postwhore
just enjoy it and don't let comments get on yer tits ....... it's all playful anyway. Can't you just feel the man love :eek: :p

Risa

do u see what i had to put up with...??? and u wonder y he's never getting in pants again.

but its cool we all know where this is going let him be happy for a little while, i mean everyone deserves to be happy sometimes...

Syndyre

Honorary Master
do u see what i had to put up with...??? and u wonder y he's never getting in pants again.

but its cool we all know where this is going let him be happy for a little while, i mean everyone deserves to be happy sometimes...
Lol what happened between the 2 of you?