I'm inlove!

Risa

um...yea he can still see quotes but leave him alone. if he wants to treat ppl the way he does then thats fine, one day he will get ALL thats coming to him

xrapidx

Honorary Master
If you were having fun with the person you broke up with then maybe you shouldn't have broken up? :confused:
Nope... I don't think that person was having fun... :rolleyes:

Hmm...next thing you know she reads this forum... she knows I'm here... this could be an issue... :eek:

Let me see if I can get one of the mods to truncate the POSTS table :)

Syndyre

Honorary Master
Nope... I don't think that person was having fun... :rolleyes:

Hmm...next thing you know she reads this forum... she knows I'm here... this could be an issue... :eek:

Let me see if I can get one of the mods to truncate the POSTS table :)
As long as she doesn't know your nick. :D Just cause enough sh*t to get this thread deleted lol.

xrapidx

Honorary Master
As long as she doesn't know your nick. :D Just cause enough sh*t to get this thread deleted lol.
She does... cause she's seen her pics in the photo section... Iz screwed.... better go make it worth it.

/me notes thread hijacking.

Ou grote

Honorary Master
um...yea he can still see quotes but leave him alone. if he wants to treat ppl the way he does then thats fine, one day he will get ALL thats coming to him
Why u so quiet now?
I was looking forward to thread becoming a lot more entertaining.

Risa

coz i dont care anymore...its his life and he must be happy doing whatever he thinks is right for him

It's done...

As of right now, this thread that I started with some wonderful intentions is dead to me.

I'm sorry guys, but I'm tired of how Risa has derailed this thread.

Risa is posting stuff about how I am with her and such and I've never been with her, how I loved her and such.

I want to just clear things up here.

I've known her since like, god, I can't even remember the date I met her, we've been friends ever since then, I know shes been inlove with me (she may or may not deny it) but I've only ever tried to be a friend and I've always been completely honest with her about my intentions, my friends know my intentions etc.

I don't know who she has told what, but I've already been told that I've slept with her, this is completely not true, she has slept with me but not in a sexual manner, she has a friend whose name I won't mention who has 'dumped' her with me on MANY occasions and as a friend, i've looked after her as best as I can, instead of just leaving her sorry ass at a club and letting her sort herself out (sh0t can clearly stand by me because on many occasions he has himself been suckered into giving her lifts to my place etc)

I've tried my best to tolerate her thru this, but clearly, this thread has pushed her a bit too far with me and this has resulted in me ENDING my friendship with her.

Risa, I've deleted you from my phone book, MXiT, MSN and I plan to delete and block you from my Facebook.

Please Risa, grow the hell up!

I've sat with you outside Springboks while you were in tears crying about how you can't deal with life, life and how family dies (really, still the most stupidist topic I've ever had with a drunk person) (this includes how you can't deal with how rainforests are being cut down?!?!?) etc and whatever immature things you've brought up that night, I've spent copious amounts of time on MXIT and MSN talking to you on how to be better, but I can't deal with you anymore.

I've done my best to tell you how to become a better person, a nicer person but now you've push me away.

I didn't start this thread to piss of you off, I started because finally for once in years, I'm so happy and I just wanted to share it with everyone, thats all really, you have taken this as a personal attack and I don't care.

But having said all this...

Risa is not a bad person, she's got a good heart but she seriously needs to do alot of growing up - I've done my bit, suggesting she stop relying on 'certain' friends for 'a life' and getting a job and I've even been there when all my friends couldn't stand her, hell, even her own friends can barely tolerate her but whatever, what is done is done.

My boundary of limits has been reached, Risa is a 'leech' as it were and I have nothing left to suck and I need to cut her loose.

Bye Risa.
Please refrain from contacting me - I would appreciate that.

You guys can continue going on with me etc in this thread but I will not see it - if you bring it out the thread an into any other threads, I will ignore it.

gdiza & Riza

WTF is wrong with you guys ? get a room damn it. gdiza, not cool blowing down on a chick like that ;) Riza, you're prob better of than him anyway.

I fail to see that he can be complaining about drivinga friend around :confused:. Doesn't sound like a good friend to me. And then complaining about coversations you had while being piss drunk :rolleyes:. Riza, go out and meet some REAL friends. gdiza seems to be a lost case when it comes to relationships & friendships. Just read the other threads regarding his personal live :D

Riza, to bad you live in Cape Town, if you where in Gauteng, I could have hooked you up with some nice friends ;)

xrapidx

Honorary Master
gdiza & Riza

WTF is wrong with you guys ? get a room damn it. gdiza, not cool blowing down on a chick like that ;) Riza, you're prob better of than him anyway.

I fail to see that he can be complaining about drivinga friend around :confused:. Doesn't sound like a good friend to me. And then complaining about coversations you had while being piss drunk :rolleyes:. Riza, go out and meet some REAL friends. gdiza seems to be a lost case when it comes to relationships & friendships. Just read the other threads regarding his personal live :D

Riza, to bad you live in Cape Town, if you where in Gauteng, I could have hooked you up with some nice friends ;)
Kick Ass!

ToxicBunny

Honorary Master
Eish These are the days of our lives and all that malarky...

1 dosage of soapies is enough... I don't need to watch tv anymore...