I'm inlove!

Mephisto_Helix

Resident Postwhore
do u see what i had to put up with...??? and u wonder y he's never getting in pants again.

but its cool we all know where this is going let him be happy for a little while, i mean everyone deserves to be happy sometimes...
:D .... you're being the bigger person

xrapidx

Honorary Master
Congrats gdiza...I too finally had the balls to take a chance this weekend and tell my lady that I love her :)
:D and? well? did say return fire? ;) com' on! tell!
I did it this weekend too... but it was to someone I just met like 3-days before... and I had been drinking for thoe 3-days... needless to say... you shouldnt drink and do that.

Risa

Lol what happened between the 2 of you?
he fscked me over alot...then he dated my friend to annoy me. then he tells me he loves me more tha anyone and that he doesnt waNt to spoil what we have by dating me bcoz one day when we do date we'd be together for like ever so he said

Syndyre

Honorary Master
he fscked me over alot...then he dated my friend to annoy me. then he tells me he loves me more tha anyone and that he doesnt waNt to spoil what we have by dating me bcoz one day when we do date we'd be together for like ever so he said
:eek: I thought there was a thread about you before, that's why I was surprised to see this one lol.

Risa

lol well im sorry thats the end of the story..and there will be no comments from gdiza as i am on ignore