I'm inlove!

DJ...

Banned
I am amazed that the 2 girls 1 cup video found its way into Gdiza's "I am in love" thread...

How?

RichardG

Honorary Master
is he actually dating someone, I want to know her name, hope it ain't that chick from te blair Which Project, she scared me :p

Keeper

Honorary Master
Sorry GDI, just thought it was a little soon for a whole Thread dedicated to only 2 weeks of love.

Good Luck.

Remember, if it don't work out in a week or so, don't bother telling cause then i'm gonna throw you with a shoe!

RichardG

Honorary Master
He wants to marry this chick, mayb she wont be good enough in bed in 2weeks :)

thedutchman

Expert Member
well i'm happy for gdiza, anyone is supposed to get happy sometime. Pooky is just jealous because he doesnt have this awsome looking chick like gdiza has ;)

medicnick83

Paramedic
Sorry GDI, just thought it was a little soon for a whole Thread dedicated to only 2 weeks of love.

Good Luck.

Remember, if it don't work out in a week or so, don't bother telling cause then i'm gonna throw you with a shoe!
It will be happening for many months, that I promise you!
She deserves me, and I deserve her! :)

He wants to marry this chick, mayb she wont be good enough in bed in 2weeks :)
I was just... well, you know what... if she wants to marry me, it'll be the best thing ever! :)

well i'm happy for gdiza, anyone is supposed to get happy sometime. Pooky is just jealous because he doesnt have this awsome looking chick like gdiza has ;)
YEAH! :D Can't wait till we are official, I'm gonna post pics EVERYWHERE of her... shes so damn HAWT! ;)

Kim_Webchick

Expert Member
Congrats there is nothing better than being in love, watch out for the issues sort them out now before they become an issue!!!!:)

Gothan

Expert Member
Yes, as the thread title states, I am inlove with my girlfriend.

We not official yet because of some 'issues' she has her side but I just thought I'd share this with all of you as it seems, there is some interest in my love life from a few of you and I'd hate to be 'keeping things' from those few.

Hahaha :D
Wait a minute....aren't you gay?

medicnick83

Paramedic
Congrats there is nothing better than being in love, watch out for the issues sort them out now before they become an issue!!!!:)
Busy with that, and it's coming along nicely - as they say, patience is a virtue.

Wait a minute....aren't you gay?
:rolleyes:

Now you let the cat out the bag :eek:
:rolleyes:

Omw, I knew something is fishy :)
You of all people should talk last, the stories I've heard via PM... eish bru... :D
But I'm not one to poke people about their 'problems' ;)