South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
O btw I'm working on a site where you can post nzb's u've downloadedThen we will know what has been cached etc.
This deserves post #1000!
I'm using a za.net domain so it might take a while to get registered. Just gonna use some pre-made script for it. Will be doing it in my spare time so can't promise anything. Will be hosted in USA, unfortunately all that I have for now. You have to have international access to download nzb from other sites anyway, so this won't be much different.
Haven't really started development so I can't say what it has yet, but I'm open to suggestions.
What a nice post (#1000) to reveal my plans for world domination![]()
I'm using a za.net domain so it might take a while to get registered. Just gonna use some pre-made script for it. Will be doing it in my spare time so can't promise anything. Will be hosted in USA, unfortunately all that I have for now. You have to have international access to download nzb from other sites anyway, so this won't be much different.
Haven't really started development so I can't say what it has yet, but I'm open to suggestions.
What a nice post (#1000) to reveal my plans for world domination![]()
yes and you are not invited![]()
yes and you are not invitedWe should make it proudly South African -> charge people out their asses...
Total gigs downloaded via news server this month: 135gb + counting![]()
Lol! you oaks are yohing and eishing over this![]()
O btw I'm working on a site where you can post nzb's u've downloadedThen we will know what has been cached etc.
This deserves post #1000!
how do u manage this?? I can barely get 10kBs from the news server. Takes me forever to get anything down![]()
If you have time to do some coding for this cause it would be great! I will happily host it on my international server for the time being until we can sort out some local hosting.
Local hosting might cost a bit because nzb's can be quite big, especially if traffic picks up. So let's use my hosting for the time being and then I'll set up ad-sense on the site. Then at a later stage if the ad's start bringing in some money I might be able to organize local hosting. The ads will obviously only be there to make the site self sustainable. The idea of people giving money every month could work but I can't imagine that it will work well![]()