iSAT Spammers!

MSB

Is anyone else getting huge amounts of spam from iSAT recently.
I have many different email addresses and am getting the same spam nonsense on all of them, they've obviously picked up all my email addresses recently.
You cannot reply to their spam email and they don't have a support email address on their website.
Is Rory Pearton still the boss of this spam operation - considering contacting him directly. It's wasting my time going through their tedious unsubscribe process all the time. :mad::mad::mad:

Trompie67

Expert Member
Yes! Blasted barstewards have been spamming us daily.

One thing they've guaranteed - we will NEVER use them & we will tell everyone who asks what a bunch of spammers they are & advise everyone to not use scumbags such as these.

Spam is being sent from wireless-lte-a.co.za, registered to rory poeston pearton.

Added them to the blocklist on spam experts & they are now gone, never to be heard of again.

MSB

Added them to the blocklist on spam experts & they are now gone, never to be heard of again.
Yeah I must do that too. iSAT are spamming at least emails on at least 3 different domains of mine

Oh so it.s not just me... Seems they scraped myBB, the business email addresses I've posted on here are getting this.

Tried the unsubscribe link this morning and will see what happens.

And iSAT, if you are ready this, I did NOT give permission for my mail addresses to be put onto your list.

**** RIGHT OFF, and when you get there, **** RIGHT OFF again... Because yes, you deserve to **** RIGHT OFF twice.

OCP

Expert Member
yip - also getting load of spam across multiple domains; some of them dormant so very interesting where they got addresses from.
(even got a few to the helpdesk address which is internal use only so it would seem they are harvesting from somewhere)