LCD and Plasma Bargains

Status
Not open for further replies.

hschutte

LCD, Plasma and LED Bargains

** I couldn't find an existing thread for this, but if I overlooked it, please remove this one and point me in the right direction **

There is a very interesting thread for Hardware Bargains over at http://mybroadband.co.za/vb/showthread.php?114036-Hardware-Bargains. So I was thinking there should be one for LCD and Plasma screen TV's as well. Mostly because I'm looking to buy one soon :D

********************* LAST UPDATE 27-05-2010 *********************

This first post is no longer being kept up to date with the latest specials as they change to often. Please look at the last couple of posts on the thread to find the latest specials being offered at the moment.

************* Please include model numbers and links with your post if possible *************

Last edited:

ipodmusicman

@hschutte I assume you're going to keep the original post updated with the latest bargains?

hschutte

@hschutte I assume you're going to keep the original post updated with the latest bargains?
Good plan. I'll add them as they are posted. Will skip the Telefunken one in lieu of what mercurial said.

Last edited:

dotVIBE

Expert Member
Bargain of the day as far as i'm concerned: SAMSUNG 40 inch Full High Definition LCD TV LA40B650 -- R11 999.00

DarkDenim

Expert Member
Bargain of the day as far as i'm concerned: SAMSUNG 40 inch Full High Definition LCD TV LA40B650 -- R11 999.00

It costs too much for a 40-inch LCD. R9999 would be a decent price and R7999 a bargain IMO.

Positively Negative

Expert Member
damn that Sony seems like a sick price....! i think il wait it out for a few months until a HD Ready 'big brand' comes to R3999

Status
Not open for further replies.