Let's talk Cologne

compare to lattafa or others ?
I have Ramz Silver from Lataffa and i much prefer Lion.

Ramz for me all i smell is a linear sweet lavander and from the get go it only really has that one smell and doesn't develop.

I get a decent 8 hours from it but Lion for me smells a lot better blended. With all UAE stuff i buy, i spray it like 8-10 times then let it sit for a couple weeks so i have not worn Lion yet other than the first day i got it (got 2 compliments that day). I am wearing Obsidian today to work and got multiple questions what i was wearing and a "you smell nice".

Sprayed it 6am this morning 6 sprays and we now at 14:30 and its still going pretty good. Its a bit of a skin scent but i am still often gets wiffs of it.

I have not compared them with anything else but enjoying the Rayhaan stuff
 
i never ever get compliments :(

but i prefer to spray for me :D not for others
I do not get many either to be honest and i wear it more for myself. I feel more confident if i know i smell nice.

i see superbalist still has some good deals

but maybe im going to finish all my current stuff 1st

cos spent alot in feb
They often do a 50% off a lot of the stuff and if you get lucky there is an extra 10% at 6 or 7pm.

Pacific Aura was like R374 the other day. Very nice smelling apricot scent.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X