Low Cars / Modded car thread.

Am I the only person who is almost fully anti-tuning? I’ve always been of the opinion that cars should be left as is from the factory.
 
Am I the only person who is almost fully anti-tuning? I’ve always been of the opinion that cars should be left as is from the factory.

nothing wrong as long as you do it properly , ie get a knowledgeable tuner and dont put fong kong autostyle parts on your car you will be fine.
 
Am I the only person who is almost fully anti-tuning? I’ve always been of the opinion that cars should be left as is from the factory.

To each their own I say. I see nothing wrong with improving things as you see fit.

I'm not the biggest fan of purely cosmetic mods (fake aero etc.), but if it makes the owner happy who am I to judge?
 
Am I the only person who is almost fully anti-tuning? I’ve always been of the opinion that cars should be left as is from the factory.

Alot of people share this sentiment. personally i dont mind, as long as its done tastefully. some people will buy a R700k car and fit a chinatown spoiler.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X