Mac OS X 10.5.2 update - Imminent.

adsl3g

Expert Member
Macscoop

[quote]
Apple will probably release the second revision update of Mac OS X Leopard very soon, latest developer seeds indicate.

Since our report published last week which related the 9C16 seed of the Mac OS X 10.5.2 update which listed almost a hundred of fixes, two other builds numbered 9C20 and 9C23 were seeded to developers.

In addition the the bug fixes we listed last week, the update is bringing some great new features such as the ability to share your optical drive with other computers, to boot wireless and to set the menu bar's transparency.

On both of the latest two builds, the seed-note's "Known Issues" section is empty, which means that the update is ready for release.

However, expect the update to weight as much as nearly half a gigabyte. If you're working, think about it twice before hitting the "Install" button!
[/quote]

Last edited:

bwana

B MyBroadband
Super Moderator
On the plus side last night I was informed of some iWork/iLife updates so I quickly switched from a payg to my internationally capped SAIX account and it downloaded without a hitch. :)