Soul Assassin
Honorary Master
- Joined
- Mar 27, 2006
- Messages
- 11,767
- Reaction score
- 2,345
Speaking of poetic has anyone seen Terrence Mallicks Night of Cups?
Has quite a stellar cast.
Knight of Cups.
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
Speaking of poetic has anyone seen Terrence Mallicks Night of Cups?
Has quite a stellar cast.
How is the reverent ? is it a straight forward movie or a poetic one like Noah
Speaking of poetic has anyone seen Terrence Mallicks Night of Cups?
Has quite a stellar cast.
Knight of Cups.
Speaking of poetic has anyone seen Terrence Mallicks Night of Cups?
Has quite a stellar cast.
If ever there was a 'poetic' director, it's Terrence Malick.
Oi! This is a movie review thread. Terrence Malick discussions belong in the Self-Indulgent, Autoerotic "Art" thread over that way ===>
:wtf: Have you seen Badlands or The Thin Red Line?
Yeah. Discussed it here before. I've given Malick chance after chance after chance and every time if finish one of his movies, I feel like he's pointing at me and laughing... Again. Done with him.
I can't stand his newer movies. I just switched The Tree of Life off after about 10 minutes of that garbage. To the Wonder is even worse. But his early movies were classics, IMO.
wtf is a poetic movie ?
Heat (1995) - 7/10
Didn't hold up for me, and I think the score had a lot to do with it. Acting was top notch, sound design and cinematography as well.
Did Pacino's scene-chewing rub you the wrong way?.
Heat (1995) - 7/10
Didn't hold up for me, and I think the score had a lot to do with it. Acting was top notch, sound design and cinematography as well.
You can tell us how accurate Tom Hiddleston's impersonations are: