MSI GE70 - Heat Problem

RedViking

Nord of the South
It's definitely too old for insurance to give you R20k lol.

That thing is like your profile picture, looked like a unicorn but was actually a resurrected Viking with a bone thrust into its head. :p
how much you think I can get for it? :unsure:

Johnatan56

Honorary Master
how much you think I can get for it? :unsure:
Good condition would have been around 10k for a willing buyer based on internals.
There was a huge jump in graphics between 7th gen, 8th gen, then basically a doubling to 9th and again a like 100% increase for the same class of card in the 10 series.

Insurance will low ball you, lol, it definitely meets depreciation value of R1.

RedViking

Nord of the South
Good condition would have been around 10k for a willing buyer based on internals.
There was a huge jump in graphics between 7th gen, 8th gen, then basically a doubling to 9th and again a like 100% increase for the same class of card in the 10 series.

I was talking about the bone thrust into my head. :p

PsyWulf

Honorary Master

Optimistic,7500-8500 at a stretch
You can pick up 970m based 17" laptops for 10k

RedViking

Nord of the South
I lost!!!

Need advice for the following:

1. The display has a dead pixel line. So I want to get a new display. I don't want to use Part Serve. See photo, line to the right side. It looks worse in the photo of the screen, but it is actually just a magenta line. Looks like that whole pixel line is dead.

9685.jpg

Please recommend a high quality display that won't cost an MSI and a leg that will be compatible also the best place to replace it. I can courier laptop.

2. I need a new battery. Last time I tried Part Serve / MSI :sick: they were absolutely useless beyond words.

Part no: S9N-2262253-M47