MTN s poor network

Jojo24

whoever mentioned that MTN is better than vodacom i think he got paid by MTN to do that ..Been using MTN for past two weeks im really struggling, im not sure will work in rural areas , i resides in east rand but after i changed to mtn i no longer enjoy connections.. ayii, i rather stick to my expensive vodacom.
or maybe is fast in SANTON ?

Jojo24

Just you I guess? MTN in Durbanville area is better than any provider I've tested View attachment 668393
Durbanville area i dont stay ,in boksburg(workplace) i struggle during day(not bad but poor) ,in Tembisa where i stay i have to take out sim card at late hours from 7pm and put telkom cos MTN is totaly not working but i never come across this kind of thing with vodam..
this has been happening to me for the past two weeks

Fcon_Vpro

whoever mentioned that MTN is better than vodacom i think he got paid by MTN to do that ..Been using MTN for past two weeks im really struggling, im not sure will work in rural areas , i resides in east rand but after i changed to mtn i no longer enjoy connections.. ayii, i rather stick to my expensive vodacom.
or maybe is fast in SANTON ?
Its definitely different per location and also dependant on the building you are in.
Moving desks approximtely 20m apart, ive lost 50% of my previous speed and connection strength.

Sadly you have to pick the network provider that works best for you and sometimes that comes at a higher price.
Also I find with MTN that anytime you end up on 3g insted of LTE, then their internet quality is terrible. But as soon as I see LTE on my screen, even at 1 bar I get great speeds and a reliable connection that is better than 4 bars on 3g. I really wish government released spectrum because that would make connections so much better.